Forum Games: Break a Wish

Started by Justin, June 24, 2008, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nichi

Granted, but whenever you use this ability, it upsets the cat

I wish I had a plushie of Stew, that I could use to lure Bella when I need her assistance

Simonorged

Granted, but it's all chewed up when you get it.

I wish the characters in my dreams were real
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted, but they don't like you and they're out for blood.

i wish i could time travel.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Granted, But you can only go backwards

I wish I had the power to heal people insantly
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted, but it sucks life force away from you.

i wish i had a set of 6 pokemon.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Granted, but none of them obey you.

I wish I was a heartless.
Simon was here :P

Nichi

Granted, but you get your butt kicked by Sora

I wish I didn't have to shave

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted, but the nair you've taken to using makes you break out in hives.

i wish i could curl up like a cat and take a nap for an hour.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Granted but you turn into a cat

I wish had radar hearing
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

(damn, i knew it! *licks paw*)

granted, but your ears literally turn into satellite dishes and you become a medical curiosity.

i wish i had more time to walk around this afternoon.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Granted but your stuck in today for eternity

I wish Soul Eater was a longer anime.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

(actually, i wouldn't mind that.)

granted. but they run out of plot so it becomes akin to high school musical.

i wish i could put on nail polish and not have it come off till i take it off.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

#1047
granted, but you can only take it off for an hour starting at 2:30 am
I wish for the old 80's cartunes to get back on air and the public disgrace and death of this whore (Single handedly killed Anime on public TV)

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted, but his/her insane followers bring her back from the dead and they all kill you.

i wish that time moved slower.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Granted, but your Banquet dinners take 2 hours to heat up as a result

I wish I could find a golden egg