Forum Games: Break a Wish

Started by Justin, June 24, 2008, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Simonorged

Granted, but it only works on insults

I wish it would snow again
Simon was here :P

LeaflameSD

Granted, but all your anime DVDs will be destroyed in the frequent snow storms.

I wish people would stop calling me Mexican.

Nichi

Granted. Everyone calls you a Vulcan now

I wish I could pull off a convincing impersonation of the Cinema Snob

Simonorged

Granted, but most don't know where your coming from.

I wish I had a monkeys paw
Simon was here :P

LeaflameSD

Granted, but your monkey paw will contain a deadly and poisonous fluid that bursts and kills you when caught in anything.

I wish for some oodles n' noodles.

Simonorged

Granted, you find cockroaches in it.

I wish I could turn invisable
Simon was here :P

alfonso_rd_30

granted, but it only works for 60 seconds

I wish every country in the world was Property of Mexico

Chocofreak13 she/they

(your wish grant makes no sense
for the record)

granted, but it's in such broken english that you can't understand 80% of it.

i wish i had Starfire's ability to learn any language by kissing a speaker.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 31, 2013, 05:04:38 PM
(your wish grant makes no sense
for the record)

granted, but it's in such broken english that you can't understand 80% of it.

i wish i had Starfire's ability to learn any language by kissing a speaker.

(think US before 1776)

granted, but you can only learn it by kissing the ugliest, grossest guys/gals on the planet

I wish I had a Powah Ring!

Nichi

Granted, but now everyone is trying to kill you to take the ring

I wish I had some chocolate

Chocofreak13 she/they

(@alfonso: what happened was that i thought i was replying to the last post of the last page, i didn't notice the new one. hence the confusion.)

granted. you chew my foot off and i never speak to you again.

i wish i could enjoy the smell of cleaner without it being overwhelming or harmful.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Granted, but you can no longer enjoy the smell of garlic

I wish I had a coffee maker in my room

Chocofreak13 she/they

granted. it's from the 50's and shorts out so your coffee's on fire.

i wish i could snap my fingers and the tv would play whatever i wanted, regardless of if it's on, in print, or even from this country.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Granted, but you can only get the Klingon dub

I wish I could pull off an accurate cosplay of 2k-tan

Simonorged

Granted, but you get amnesia and think you're actually 2-K chan

I wish I was part of an anime dimension
Simon was here :P