FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

LeaflameSD

Thanks. I actually edited that from Megaman's mugshot in Megaman 3.

Chocofreak13

if you meant the little comment i made on your icon before, then okay. but me and pent were just talking to bella just now.

i think i might post that MSPaint doodle i was doing of Rona soon....just gotta finish it first.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Very nice!

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

why does that sound familiar....
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

http://leaflamesd.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Dash-junk-347643215
Image won't load so here is the original uploaded somewhere else, but feel free to comment on DA:

Something I uploaded to DeviantART. Sorry the image quality is so suckish, I only had a camera at the time, and my printer/scanner wasn't working :(

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Once I resize my Disgaea sprites, I plan on trying that out since you tagged me

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I love the whole black-and-white blurryness thingy going on.

Nichi

That looks so cool *w*

Chocofreak13

Quote from: LeaflameSD on January 20, 2013, 07:28:46 AM
I love the whole black-and-white blurryness thingy going on.
do you mean the sky? i smudged the hell out of it and used the eraser a couple times. i actually only used three tools to make it, the brush, the eraser, and the smudge. ^^;

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 20, 2013, 09:54:08 AM
That looks so cool *w*

thanks ^^;; the next one will be cooler since it'll be in colour. i've decided to do the OC meme i was working on with it. -w-
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

installed some new art software. i've had the program for at least 5 years now, but haven't really gotten the chance to install/use it till now. it's a little old as programs go, and i have a few beefs with it, but otherwise it's just as glorious as i remember. (i found out about the product when i was 12 or so, and wanted it for years before i got it, so nostalgic value runs high. plus it's still a quality piece, worth the 50 bucks i spent on it at the time.)

http://choco-la-te.deviantart.com/art/Multics-Breeze-349697285
click to make it bigger