Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Working on this for da bells. <3
WIP obviously
updated
updated again
updated yet again
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

@cockleshell Even it's not finished, awesome artwork man!

chaplin.png

Bella

Quote from: Cockleshell on December 28, 2012, 09:20:07 PM

WIP obviously
updated
updated again

VMS-SAMAAAAAAAAAA~! <3

This looks great so far Cockle! :D I'm 'specially digging the detail on her hair and the knives and gloves, and I like the way you made her shirt look a bit armor-like. (And now you have me thinking that some sort of armor / other protective gear would really fit her well, no pun intended.)

Chocofreak13

DUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-VMSSSSSSSS!
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Very nice, everyone ^^

Cockleshell

Taking a break from VMS-tan, working on this =3=

updated
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

You're so good at fine details~

Chocofreak13

hell yees on that one. makes me want to do something hyper-detailed to compete. >>;;

you know, i was thinking earlier that i want a skin for my laptop. but i can't decide on what picture i'd put on there, and then i thought of maybe using the characters of ace's high. but idk if i like my drawing style enough for a spread, which brought me to this idea (getting away from the skin idea):

i want bella to draw the ace's high crew someday. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Some icon I made on my Dad's friend's harddrive:

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Cockleshell on December 28, 2012, 09:20:07 PM

WIP obviously
updated
updated again
updated yet again

Oooh!!! This looks great so far! :D

And I'm also really liking how the dragon is coming along too!

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 01, 2013, 08:11:53 PM
you know, i was thinking earlier that i want a skin for my laptop. but i can't decide on what picture i'd put on there, and then i thought of maybe using the characters of ace's high. but idk if i like my drawing style enough for a spread, which brought me to this idea (getting away from the skin idea):

i want bella to draw the ace's high crew someday. -w-

Give me some character references and details on the drawing (for instance, would it just be a simple portrait or do you have a scene in mind?) and I'll give it a shot. :3

Chocofreak13

idc what the characters are doing. but i'll get back to you on the reference shots. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

Kay, that'd be good. :)

Since I never posted this here........

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger