Forum Game: Context Quote

Started by Chocofreak13, July 03, 2011, 11:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

acquire flexible strapon ->
wear constantly ->
?????? ->
PROFIT!!

(tbh that probably should have gone somewhere closer to the 18+ thread. maybe the computer section.)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Like i said, not what makes the difference... T.T
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

I'm sure you would not like to possess a vagina. It's kinda ugly, it leaks, and it takes control of your emotions. Dat PMS
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Ok, when did Context Quote turn into "LOL GENITALS THREAD"?

Chocofreak13

"LOL GENITALS THREAD"

-pent, just now
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"STEAK BE AFRAIDED"
- Pokémon Vietnamese Crystal

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

"just put a batch of ginger zombies and catgirls in the oven"
- Kari

Cockleshell

Oh boy, I'm getting burnt gingers and catgirls for christmas.
I can't wait~

NejinOniwa

TP BOT INC
-Me playing Karthus w/teleport, deciding it's time to gank a rather low-hp botlane - regardless of what botlane thinks about it (ofc, being me, it worked out splendidly)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

"Yugioh Abridged has sucked ever since LittleKuriboh said the "Heart of the Cards" was just the Midichlorians"
- Someone on Twitter

Chocofreak13

"no baby, I wasn't trying to grope you. I was just checking for cancer."

-my friend mel
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"If you do drugs, you go to hell before you die"
- A PSA from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show

Cockleshell

Only if you do pcp -me
I am a jelly donut -JFK

Nichi

"I used to do the robot. Then i took a magnet to the knee"
- Me