FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

GUYS I KEEP MAKING BELLS DRAW NOSEART FOR MY BOMBERS

"Whiskey Rebellion" (B-17F-100-B0 42-30344)
153rd Bombardment Squadron (Heavy), 281st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
October, 1943

Bella

AND I KEEP FORGETTING TO POST IT. ;^;

Aurora Borealis

The purple-haired chibis are amazing, and each with a different shade of purple! However, I didn't know all of them were OS-tans though; I recognized Multics, Linux and Unix right away but didn't know the left two are TOPS-20 and TOPS-10; in particular, TOPS-10's design looks very different than your earlier renditions, but I like it nonetheless.

Nice work with the noseart too. :)

========

I finally got the Plan 9 + Cirno pic done! This one was hard for me because I wasn't used to raster coloring with shading and had some more correcting to do, but at last!:

Nichi

@Aurora: I love it *w*

@Bella: Stuff like that is always neat. BTW, you should upload the 2k portrait you made for me :3

Bella

OMG AURORA THAT IS TOO CUTE~

Though I wouldn't be surprised if Plan 9-tan considers herself the best/strongest OS-tan, period. XD;

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on September 16, 2012, 01:09:37 PM
The purple-haired chibis are amazing, and each with a different shade of purple! However, I didn't know all of them were OS-tans though; I recognized Multics, Linux and Unix right away but didn't know the left two are TOPS-20 and TOPS-10; in particular, TOPS-10's design looks very different than your earlier renditions, but I like it nonetheless.

Nice work with the noseart too. :)

Thanks on both accounts! I remembered a conversation Nej and I had wayyy back, about there being too many purple-haired OS-tans ... this sort of became an exercise in showing how much variation can exist in that hair color. : p

I changed TENEX-tan's eye color, and made modifications to her hair style and color but that's about it. TOPS-10-tan is pictured in her modern-day, casual attire - somehow I see her as being a fan of boots and denim and leather jackets. (Heh, she's channeling the greaser spirit.)

Quote from: PentiumMMX on September 16, 2012, 02:15:10 PM
@Bella: Stuff like that is always neat. BTW, you should upload the 2k portrait you made for me :3

Thanks for reminding me. I keep forgetting. : (

Chocofreak13

quick doodles for pent (bonus one in topicless):

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I love 'em >w<

Is the girl with red hair a representation of me in trap mode, perhaps? :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Krizonar

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Very cute!

I especially like the Penti-chan one. ^^

Chocofreak13

lol, i should post stuff here more often. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

You should!

I've been playing around with landscapes in SAI....

Chocofreak13

niiiiice. of course, you're always good at digital stuff. i suppose having a tablet helps. xD
what's the sai interface like? similar to photoshop or gimp, or is it completely standalone?
click to make it bigger