OSC Karaoke!

Started by Cockleshell, June 03, 2012, 10:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I wish I could have joined, but my connection was being epically shitty :\

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

You're the most epicest singer ever choco <3 You made me feel inadequate. I couldn't even get a word in there... you and nejin. Dangit. x)
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

thankyou.... ;v;

i'm not used to people telling me i'm good at it. that means so much, i can't even say. ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Now I really wish I didn't miss it :[

Damn my shitty internet connection ;_;
(I always miss out on the coolest things because of it)

Chocofreak13

it's okay. there's always next time. xD
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

are we ever going to do this again? :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Welp, I'm going to my summer villa for this weekend to celebrate midsummer. Idk about next weekend, except that on the 1st I Leave Civilization.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Hopefully maybe I can join in next time, if my mom isn't wasting bandwidth by attempting to watch stuff on Netflix >_>;;

Chocofreak13

which is all the time. >>;

has anyone heard from cockle in the past week? she still in school or something?
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

For the record, I'm up for this if you all still want to do so.
I tried singing stuff just now, and I sound rather nasal today. lol So... maybe next time. haha

Chocofreak13

holy crap, someone else interested in osc karaoke!? WHAT (OPEN)SOURCERY IS THIS??

i'm a fan of this, it was rather fun. nervewracking to sing, but people said i did good, so i'm slowly coming out of my shell in that respect more. .__.;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Good :3
I mean, I was nervous when I first shared trap pics on the site, as a similar example ^_^;

Anyway, if we're planning on doing this again, hopefully maybe I can join in

Chocofreak13

i'm game, but i'd like some prior notice. if i go back to my grandparents' again, then i likely won't be able to, but i'd bring my mic just in case.
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

yeah, I also imagine there's gonna be some time zone issues, with me being on the west coast and all.
I'm usually free weekday nights.