Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bella She/her

Stew, you make the best dapper gentleman. <3 You look great, and I see the painting I sent you in the background! ^^

Quote from: Pitkin on June 13, 2012, 03:10:39 AM
Great lupins, B! ^.^

They were amazing! I'm sad it took me so long to check that place out, it's gorgeous.

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 13, 2012, 05:14:42 AM
But that's only 2! Where's Lupin the 3rd? 'A'

MY BROTHER MADE A LUPIN THE THIRD CRACK WHEN I SHOWED HIM THESE IMAGES TOO.

And I told him that YOU made a crack about Lupin the 3rd when he mentioned it. (And then he asked me who you were, lol.)

Nichi

So, here's a small sample of the pics I've taken :3

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Ahatoflights.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Hikarihaslight.jpg
Hikari-chan has light >w<

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/ConfusedChocobo.jpg
In Soviet Russia, Chocobo rides you!

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Subwayticket.jpg
I found a Charlie Ticket on the ground in the subway station, so I took it. Neat souvenir :3

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/WeightedCompanionCube.jpg
I have a Weighted Companion Cube now; seen here with my other Companion Cube (Asagi)

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/KentuckypistolreplicaMagicgun.jpg
Something Stew would approve of: a toy replica of a Kentucky pistol. I bought it simply because it made me think of Linkara's magic gun :3

In closing, Kari and I on our beach adventure :3

Chocofreak13 she/they

part of me wants to crop that pic of me and make it a new profile pic. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THOSE POOR LIGHTS
STOP MOLESTING THEM KARI
SERIOUSLY
THAT STUFF IS A GRADE 3 LAMPIAL MOLESTATION IN SWEDEN
YOU CAN GO TO PRISON FOR THAT SHIT
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

MY LIGHTS LIKE THAT KIND OF TREATMENT
MAKES EM' FEEL SPECIAL
i mean they HAVE been in the closet for about 2-3 years .___.
(besides, i thought the first one made me look a little like saint lucia. ;^; )
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

More work pics!


Me as a Virginia militia rifleman


My coworker/friend George dressed as a regular US Army Sergeant


My coworker/friend Gavin dressed as a regular US Army Captain


Nichi

Nice pics, dude ^_^

So, here's a dump of what I consider the best pics I took during my trip (Since I don't feel like uploading all 100+ pics again, I'll just post my favorites, with a few OSC exclusive ones :3):

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Meontherocks.jpg
Me standing atop the rocks; with Moeckle Pond Field behind me

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Rockwall.jpg
Rock wall!

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Outatsealikeaboss.jpg
Out at sea like a boss
It'd be even better if I was on a boat

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/KingdomofAlkatraz.jpg
We have no idea what this place actually is, but Kari nicknamed it "Kingdom of Alcatraz"; which ended up sticking LOL

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/AneatSubway.jpg
A neat Subway I saw, when we met up with Bella

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Abandonedboat.jpg
An abandoned boat I saw on Echo Lake. I wanted to claim it in the name of science

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Thiswoldmakeagreatalbumcover.jpg
The water was nice and clear at Echo Lake. This would make a great album cover, or a wallpaper :3

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/MeandBella.jpg
Me, with a Bella lurking behind me

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/KariandBella.jpg
Kari, with Bella

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Niceviewofthecreek.jpg
This is probably my favorite of the pics I took on the way to the Basin

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Waterfalls.jpg
Don't go chasing waterfalls. Take pictures of them instead

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/TheOSCgroupMeKariBella.jpg
Me, Kari, and Bella at the Basin :3

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/ThegroupwithPitsChristmascard.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/PitsChristmascard.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Onemorepicofthe3ofuswiththecard.jpg
We almost forgot again (As embarrassing as that would be ^_^;; ), but we took pics of us with the Christmas card that Pit sent to Choco almost a year ago. Now, after we added our own messages, it's currently in Bella's hands; continuing it's epic journey

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Bento1.jpg
I has a Bento now :3

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Cloudfigurine.jpg
An awesome figurine of Cloud. I remember drooling over this in Game Informer when it was released, but sadly, everywhere I looked was sold out (They still had plenty of Goofy from this set, but Cloud and Kairi sold out fast)

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/NamiandBabyMario.jpg
Blind box figurines I bought. Baby Mario is neat, while with Nami, I was actually hoping to get a Sanji for Kari, but hey; Nami is cool :3

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/AstalandSonicAdventure.jpg
I also managed to obtain some Sega games I wanted, now that I have a Saturn and Dreamcast again (Which, I blew the shopkeeper's mind by being able to point out Astal simply on a misprint on the spine of the case. Me wise magic -w-)

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/The_Sacred_Realm/MeandKariinschoolgirluniforms.jpg
Lastly, me and Kari as schoolgirls :3
(If I had thought of it in time, I would have worn my wig, too)

Bella She/her

@Kari: I lol'd at your Christmas tree light hat. :D

@Pent: Thanks for posting those pics! (I still have to upload the photos I took. u.u)

@Stew:  Ooh, such awesome uniforms. *_*
I said it on FB and I'll say it again here, you look great in that picture. ^^

Chocofreak13 she/they

@stew: hooray for you for being different from your coworkers. xD love the pics, you and they look great, though george looks nervous for some reason. ^^;

@pent: epic pics as usual. and yes, the wig would have helped, but you'll have it eventually.

@bella: which do you prefer, the unlit or the lit? personally, i'm partial to the former, mainly because i didn't have to bend into such an awkward pose (and because the lights were more stable before i plugged them in). :\

i'll get mine up.....eventually!! [/amandashow]
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I personally liked the lit one better, mainly because of the look on your face LOL

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Thanks guys for the pics with the greetings card, they meant a lot to me. <3

Chocofreak13 she/they

i'm sorry it took so long to get it out. ;^;  i feel so bad.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm glad we got the chance to do this while I was in the area, even if it meant you forgot about it for almost 6 months ^_^;

Chocofreak13 she/they

quiet you. i was going to mail it off, but decided to save it so we could take pics. >>;;;
click to make it bigger