Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Spoony. Likely going to watch some Digimon after that

Nichi

Currently watching SVU with Kari :3

Chocofreak13 she/they

THE BEST SHOW EVER, NO?

Pawn Stars is on commercial, Rodney is talking about Warioware.
click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

AT4W. I love it when Linkara looks at a crappy miniseries >w<

Chocofreak13 she/they

Futurama is ending.
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

#2545
I hear Boston music playing downstairs.

ಠ__ಠ ....
ಢ_____ಡ




EDIT: Within five minutes of playing Skrillex music AS LOUDLY AS POSSIBLLLE the Boston music stopped.


Mission: Accomplished.

Nichi

I take it that band is like Kryptonite to you
Like me with 99.9% of country music >_>;;

Anyway, I'm about to watch last week's episode of Casshern Sins

Chocofreak13 she/they

American Dad.
before that: King of the Hill.
before that: Family Guy.
before that: House.
before that: Family Guy.
before that: Kaze no Stigma.
before that: we were out and about, so ipod music.
before that: Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.
before that: Doctor Who.
before that: whatever sound is heard when you're unconscious.
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 21, 2012, 03:44:15 PM
I take it that band is like Kryptonite to you
Like me with 99.9% of country music >_>;;

Actually, it's probably the OPPOSITE of kryptonite to me, since it tends to make me irritable and violently-inclined. ಠ___ಠ

They're just, so ... power ballad-y? I have no idea, I just can't listen to their music without being annoyed on a very deep level. The name of the band doesn't help either, I might not be as irritated by them if they were called Boise or Cheboygan or Oakland or something. :I

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger