OSC Karaoke!

Started by Cockleshell, June 03, 2012, 10:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

So. After speaking with Choco for a bit, here's my proposal for a pretty awesome thing.
KARAOKE
For shits and giggles. We can do song requests for people here. No embarrassment involved, we're all friends. The only way I would see this working, though, is via skype or Ventrilo, or some other voice program. Leave your thoughts on this here, it would be really fun to have a karaoke night with everyone.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

It would be fun, but I doubt I'd be able to take part; as I get interrupted so frequently when my parents are at home at night >_<;;

Bella

I dun sing. ._______.

NejinOniwa

:D

Yes broya, yes you do.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

......are you hiding in my closet, Nej?

NejinOniwa

Silly broya, I can't steal any creativity from inside your closet! Those hiding places are SO last century.

Chocofreak13

if i inform my mum about it beforehand she likely won't interrupt me. but i'm really shy about singing in front of people unless there's music w/ singing playing in the background. .____.;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Just an obligatory embarrassing karaoke video from me. Recorded by someone else, they use it to torture me daily on ventrilo, lol. You'll never sing anything as embarrassing as this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP5QwPbYg9Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Edit:
Even better. Boner song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_gylv1bQ0
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

pretty cockle voice is pretty. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

The only recordings of me singing I have are ones from my concerts, and I feel that'd be slightly out of place here >__>

Cockleshell

Peer pressure, nejin. *lasers*

NejinOniwa

Scratch that, I don't have ANY videos on-disk of me singing. Probably are some on the family comp tho.

BRB, RECORDING SINGING THINGS AT 1:40AM

Cockleshell

Epic sing-off incoming.

NejinOniwa

Cockleshell

That certainly was interesting.