FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

wouldn't "draw-er" translate into "artist"? somehow i don't think cockle is a part of a bureau or night stand that you can store things in. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Embrace the truth, minion. Some people are secretly furniture.

(Like Penti, who apparently is a table)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

I finished it more thoroughly, like I wasn't half asleep...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Skyrimming has been detected.

Cockleshell

Not even. I haven't ever had the chance to play skyrim. Best I have is oblivion on the oldest ps3 on a standard definition big-ass TV... ;_;
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

what's wrong with regular TVs. i was offered an HD TV and i REFUSED IT. >>;

that said, *clap clap clap clap clap*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

You refused an HDTV? @__@

I love mine. Bought it off of my bro-in-law a few years ago, and it's amazing for everything I've thrown at it save for my VCR, Atari 2600, and TRS-80; those are best saved for the standard TV I have in storage :3

Alex S

Figured I should post this eventually to showcase my small improvements:
(and only hyperlink it because the image is gigantic)
http://alexsushiama.deviantart.com/art/Character-Art-Palir-Coret-Evangel-of-Machines-301775254

ViperXtreme

uber quick doodle
one does not simply log in to Diablo III
Spoiler: ShowHide

NejinOniwa

We felt that all the way over on the LoL servers. "DURR D3 IS DOWN SO WE'RE CHILLING HERE PLAYING ARAM"

Chocofreak13

@alex: cool. :3 is that an original character?
click to make it bigger

Alex S

It's a DnD character I've used, and before that was a character in a free-form roleplay my friends and I were doing.

He's also the character I've done the most art of, making practice easier.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Bella

You draw dragons really well. : o