Thou shalt bequeath thine affection for Minecraft here.

Started by Cockleshell, May 12, 2012, 09:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Guys. Playing minecraft with you all would be AWESOME. Especially paired with skyping.
Let's make this happen.
Edit: My skype is blueberryflamecakes. Add me.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Well, if I had Minecraft and and internet connection that didn't fail on every level, I'd gladly join you. But, as it is, I'd have to choose Skype or Minecraft online; as my connection can't handle both at the same time >_<;;

Cockleshell

What's your connection speed? Mine averages about 500kb/s, and I can handle skype+minecraft okayishly.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

;_;

That's what I should be getting, but my connection never goes above 70Kbps

Before you ask, yes; it is DSL. On the 56K dial-up connection I had ages ago, it was rare to see it at 10Kbps

Cockleshell

Oh dear ;_; that's terrible
*hug*
Do you have a phone that's internet capable?

Nichi

If by "internet capable" you mean "barely faster than my so-called broadband connection" and not 4G or whatever, then yeah

Cockleshell

xD.
I was thinking, maybe, you could hook up your phone to provide wireless internet, and use that. But that probably wouldn't work in your situation. :(
*hug*

Nichi

Thanks. I'd love to move out, so I can have a decent connection ;_;

Anyway, I think I partially derailed your topic ^_^;;;

Cockleshell

Bella

I know Nej and Kraus are into Minecraft ... Zen too, but he hasn't visited OSC in ages. : (

I'm not sure if we have any other players in our ranks ...

Nichi

Um, Bella; It's Minecraft; like Starcraft or Warcraft, but in mines ^_^;;;

Bella

My brain herped when it should have derped. ._.;

Fix'd. XD

NejinOniwa

Hohoho, i missed that herp but I can still taste it.

And YES! Crafty things ahoy. Addeth!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

my friend played minecraft in class once, and it looked interesting. but i don't have it. gonna add you over skype anyway. -w-
click to make it bigger