Main Menu

Hey guys >:)

Started by Cockleshell, May 12, 2012, 12:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

How long has it been.... maaaannnn
I totally forgot about you guys until now... no offense
<3 everyone
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

We didn't forget about you! Good to see you back, Cockle-san~

Nichi

I think I remember seeing you during my first time here :3

Welcome back

Cockleshell

Haha, wow, I remember when I was competing with chocofreak in post count... Seems like I've lost.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

You just need to post more. Maybe one day you can catch up with me :3

Red-Machine

You're back?  Seriously?

GET ON MSN!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

hope you stick around this time. :\

and if it's any consolation, i've even beat nejin in post count now. I AM GODDDDDDDDDD (well actually a demi-god since Pitkin and Aurora and Fedora are god here)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

To redmachine: Nope I don't have that msn anymore
To choco: I'll try to stick around!!! D:

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Do you have a different one or another IM handle?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Cockleshell

Oh, lol, I meant I don't have MSN on this computer. I still use that email. I just don't have logs.
Choco: WASSSUPPPP

NejinOniwa

I was Ancient when it was implemented, NOBODY CAN BEAT ME EVER
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

TELL IT TO THE 1000+ POSTS I GOT ON YOU

@cockle: herro, how you?
click to make it bigger

adlena

Nichi

This isn't the right topic to do this, when the Member Introduction Thread is stickied at the top :\