Main Menu

OSC Anime Club

Started by Chocofreak13, March 25, 2012, 10:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

You kids today and your torrents and streaming!  When I watched the Azumanga Daioh anime for the first time it was broken up into ten minute increments to get under the YouTube limits!

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on March 29, 2012, 07:35:10 PM
You kids today and your torrents and streaming!  When I watched the Azumanga Daioh anime for the first time it was broken up into ten minute increments to get under the YouTube limits!

Heh, that's how I watched many of my first animu.

That being said, I have access to the entire series. Ready when you guys are...

Nichi

You damn whippersnappers; back in my day, we have to record our anime using them new-fangled VCR tapes. There was no video on the internet </old_man>

Anyway, the site does have the entire series it seems, so I'm ready once everybody else is

NejinOniwa

QuoteYou kids today and your torrents and streaming!  When I watched the Azumanga Daioh anime for the first time it was broken up into ten minute increments to get under the YouTube limits!
>Implying Youtube is older than torrents
SEEMS LEGIT.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on March 30, 2012, 05:21:31 AM
QuoteYou kids today and your torrents and streaming!  When I watched the Azumanga Daioh anime for the first time it was broken up into ten minute increments to get under the YouTube limits!
>Implying Youtube is older than torrents
SEEMS LEGIT.

>Implying everyone has the unrestricted net access / bandwidth / speed to torrent

OH YOU.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: PentiumMMX on March 29, 2012, 07:46:00 PM
You damn whippersnappers; back in my day, we have to record our anime using them new-fangled VCR tapes. There was no video on the internet </old_man>

Anyway, the site does have the entire series it seems, so I'm ready once everybody else is

this was me.  also, i'll be opting for the torrent route. will standby.

(also, can i request big o for the next series we watch? :3)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

stewartsage

You kids and your anime on the television.  I was too busy recording every episode of Deep Space Nine.

Chocofreak13

you adults and your recording deep space nine. i was too busy recording cowboy bebop and digimon and teenage robot.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

You Americans and your uncivilized behavior. When I was that age I was too busy watching hockey games on TV, like a PROPER KID
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

So, when are we going to start?

Pitkin

Hockey <3

I'm sorry, some years ago I would've loved to watch anime with all of you, but I really try to not watch things these days - I'm spending too much time already at computer. :/

Nichi

Too bad; it would have been fun to have more people join is

IanDanKilmaster

I have nothing to add anime-related atm, other than [adult swim] did what could either be considered a very awesome or very cruel April Fool's joke last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc9A5UeW1mg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbovoZRdiCQ

There was even an awesome ME3 review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=435IDMsdJrI

I mainly came in to point out that I love how even this thread says "SSC Anime Club".  I love April Fools.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Nichi

I saw that last night ^_^

Also, I'm the one that did the title change briefly; using a trick I picked up from Nej last year xD