Forum Game: Context Quote

Started by Chocofreak13, July 03, 2011, 11:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

"on behalf of all our stars, don't forget to spay and neuter your neighbor's pets."
-Rupaul
click to make it bigger

Bella

"Snowblomobiling."

-A new winter sport/snow management technique I had a hand in inventing today

NejinOniwa

"CHOBALL SNOWGATH - THE STRONGEST"
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

"Never climb in people you don't know"

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Naked SingularityAnatomy. Sociology. Chemistry. Physics! Lonely physics, how long had it been since anypony pulled this book from the shelves? She ran a loving hoof over the dusty binding.
Twilight sat at her reading desk and gave her notebook a disdainful snort. The chicken-scratch within was trash. Worthless. She ripped the used pages out and flipped to a blank white sheet.
A clean sheet, but not for long. Oh no, there was nothing clean about this! It was time to get dirty. Dirty with science.
Oh Twi. <3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Dad: "Crystal Dimension? Does this have to do with crystal meth?"
Me: "Well ... nobody's really sure WHAT the creators of Adventure Time are high on."

Chocofreak13

"i don't think anyone is exempt from this kind of whore hitting the family"
- misheard tv
click to make it bigger

Bella

<Me>3:54 PM can guys with huge dicks NOT act like huge dicks?
<Me>3:55 PM or can they just not help themselves?

<Stew>3:56 PM I think it's the blood flow requirement, leaves less for the brain to use.

Chocofreak13

not true. the general dickery usually runs higher in the smaller population, largely due to anger over being part of the smaller population. i've known plenty. >>;

that said, guys with longer schlongs usually have a more carefree view of life from what i've seen, maybe because they have less to worry about.

of course, i imagine that both sides of the spectrum (and the middle!) have an equal distrobution. but have you ever noticed that sometimes the nice, nerdy guy has a large one? xDD
click to make it bigger

Bella

Do you mind if I reply to you in /Top(ic)less? Since this line of discussion might get a little too colorful for this part of the forum. ^^;

Chocofreak13

suuuuure.

"*laughing* We were very cheap prostitutes."

- Dr. Taijima Osamu, Professor at the Department of Mental Health at Kyorin University
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

always funny when super-professional guys make cracks like that. xDD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yep xD

"I hear Satanic messages...and they're funny"
- Me, at age 10

Nichi

"14 out of every 10 people like chocolate"