Spring 2012 Anemone (Early start!)

Started by NejinOniwa, February 26, 2012, 06:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

FOR MAXIMUM WINNAGE: Reading through the old SEASON threads to check what I thought would be good and what I never expected that turned out FUCK AWESOME.

Like, for example. GINGA BISHON-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: Paul on February 27, 2012, 02:41:54 PM
There's a sequel to Eureka 7? #mustwatch!

@Bells: I'd recommend you to watch E7, it's a really good show. (though especially in the middle it does get a little hard to watch)

I really want to watch E7, but it's just sooooo loooooong... I can hardly keep up with an anime if it's more than 26 episodes... ;_;

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 27, 2012, 05:04:47 PM@bella: we should watch it together or something, lol. xD like in sync so we can discuss. >w>

We should do that, it'd be a lot of fun. : D

Nichi

Chocofreak13

are we gonna form the OSC anime club? YAY, NO TORRENTING RESTRICTIONS

PS: does anyone know when these will start being available?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Welp, current season anemones are on ep8 for the most part, and counting with 13-ep seasons that brings us to 5 to go. So in 1½ months, I'd say - somewhere mid-april or so.

Nichi

I'm all for an OSC Anime Club :3

Also, good to know, Nej

Bella

What a coincidence, Stew was talking about getting an OSC Movie Night going awhile back. An OSC Anime Club isn't that far off. : p

Nichi

I remember coming up with an idea like that a while back, where some of us would gather on Skype and watch the same movie at the same time and riff on it. It's like MST3K, but OSC...so wouldn't that be called OSC3K?

Chocofreak13

i get the feeling schedule conflicts might get in the way. we're having a hard enough time coordinating the game. but maybe we could assign episodes during a week and discuss as people see them. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That's how I figured we'd run it. For example, you'd say "This week, we watch episode 42 of Sailor Moon", and then we'd discuss the episode as people watch it :3

Chocofreak13

sounds cool. but we'd need to agree on a series. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

FOR THE CON? NO.
for the new anime? maybe.
for pie? HELL YES.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

DOUBLE ZOMBIE PREMIERES TODAY!

Sankarea is pretty good VA-wise, though Rea herself is a bit...off-kilter. Idunno. Animation and the rest seems good enough, and I already read the manga and the story seems like a straight adaptation, so no surprises or decay there.

Gonna watch Korewa Zombie now, but S1 was gold, so I'm not exactly too low-brow on expectation here. ^^

UPDATE: Zombies S2 E1 was pretty much a bit of re-intro, a bit of update, a bit of NEW PLOT and a bit of All Things Are Still Roughly The Same Here.
I am okay with this. -w-

Chocofreak13

oh, new seasons have started?

TORRENT TIEM
click to make it bigger