FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

But he wasn't even using an electric brushie...

...oh well. It was an awesome ep anyway XD
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

ViperXtreme

yeah, but it in the ending, it was supposed to be best of 3 where each of them taking turns hehe

NejinOniwa

ViperXtreme

koyomi merely brought out a secret weapon >_>

Bella

DAT SAGETRAND SHIP.

Clockwise from top:
-Linux-tan being a hipster with an awesome shirt.
-Unix-tan asserting her unhipsterness.
-Selectric-kun being a sexy colorfully dressed beast.

Moar of dat Linuxhipster, Unix-tan and a chibi Selectric-kun.

NejinOniwa

Annnd he's at it again, ho boy. -w-

ViperXtreme

Bella

Quote from: Bella on February 28, 2012, 05:23:23 PM

Moar of dat Linuxhipster, Unix-tan and a chibi Selectric-kun.

It would appear that the little fuckmuffins at Imageshack find doodles of hipsters to be against their TOS.

I WANNA CUT A BITCH (by which I mean the person who reported those sketches, whoever he or she may be) RIGHT NOW. :Z

Chocofreak13

they weren't even naughty. you were posting them out of the hentai section so it's not like they were even bad. :\

also, considering how many times i've been called a hipster and how many times i've denied it, I AM UNIX. o__o;

nice pics though :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 02, 2012, 01:34:31 PM
they weren't even naughty. you were posting them out of the hentai section so it's not like they were even bad. :\

also, considering how many times i've been called a hipster and how many times i've denied it, I AM UNIX. o__o;

This is the "offending" image in question (on the left side).

Also, I don't know how anyone could mistake you for a hipster... you're way too emotive, actually care about things, and like anime too. Which I'm pretty sure are three no-no's of "conventional" hipster culture.

Ubuntu-tan

OS/360-tan

Nichi

Pretty ^_^

I especially like OS/360

Chocofreak13

*applause*

comment'd on the DA pic. maybe it was flagged for naughty cause you can see someone's crotch? but it's clothed, so idk what the prude's problem is. >>;

that said, my sister has called me a hipster before because i have a tendency to say "you've probably never heard of them (band)". however, i only do that because 90% of the time, NO ONE HAS. i doubt anyone here has heard of BEAST or DBSK, and i doubt that someone i know in person (who isn't into anime) would have heard of Miku or Perfume, or even PUFFY for that matter. :\

i remember you calling me a hipster at one point too. it was a subject of fierce debate. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Lol, yeah, I thought that maybe somebody mistook crotch + skinny jeans for nudity, but it's not like there was any anatomical detail ... ><

One problem with your sister's hypothesis, LIKING J-POP IS LIKE THE LEAST HIPSTERISH THING. EVER. For that matter, liking any kind of pop that's not indie pop/folk pop/baroque pop probably puts people out of the running for having hipsterist musical tastes.

Kari, if I ever called you a hipster I was being sarcastic or joking, because 1) You're about the least hipsterly person on OSC (which is saying a lot, since nobody here is hipsterish in the traditional sense, and the one person who DOES display hipster traits identifies as something else entirely) and 2) I have no recollection of calling you that. However I do recall a fierce debate about whether or not I'm a hipster after I mused about some of my own hipsterish traits, but I quickly came to the conclusion that being able to call oneself a hipster probably disqualifies one from using that label.

Aurora Borealis

Beautiful work on the Ubuntu and OS/360 pics! They do a great job also conveying their personalities- especially the powerful and confident OS/360!