What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

kaay, hope it satisfies the action quota for people.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

There's a fight with a half dozen weird ass monsters in the first episode and the main character wields a Webley revolver.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

It's fuckin' awesome.

Random series watch: Miniskirt Pirates.

Bella

Let me know how that goes, I kinda want to check that out but haven't 'cause I'm slow to check out new series that I haven't heard reviews of. Same thing with Mawaru-Penguindrum ... 

Steins;Gate I REALLY want to watch, since it has the BEST REVIEWS OF ANY SERIES, EVER on Anime News Network. I have all the episodes downloaded too, i just need to get around to actually watching them. : /

Nichi

Miniskirt Pirates? I must watch it o_o

stewartsage

....my god, it's like, anime Rogue Trader.  Probably the next to last thing you expect from a series called Miniskirt Pirates.

Chocofreak13

interesting.

also, just found out Taisho has been licensed. ergo, i can't show it to the club.

FUCKING SENTAI FILMWORKS I'D LIKE TO KICK YOUR ASS BACK TO THE TAR PIT FROM HELL FROM WHENCE YOU DRAGGED YOUR SORRY FUCKING SELF
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on February 24, 2012, 01:25:12 PM
....my god, it's like, anime Rogue Trader.  Probably the next to last thing you expect from a series called Miniskirt Pirates.

'Zat a good thing? Should I check it out? 'w'

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 24, 2012, 03:03:10 PM
interesting.

also, just found out Taisho has been licensed. ergo, i can't show it to the club.

...why do they care if it's licensed or not? They don't allow pirated videos? : /

Chocofreak13

no, they don't. any anime i torrent can't be licensed in this country, since if it's not, it's legal.

it's like a don't ask don't tell thing, but since the torrenting process had to be explained, the white knight types started to get all uppity, so the president asked around the computer repair room about it, and found out that non-licensed is legal.
that said though, Taisho was like, THE perfect anime to show. hence my pissyness.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Chocofreak13

yes. yes it does. >:[

i think i might ask if i still can, since i got it before i knew about the license. but i doubt they'll let me. even though it's THE. PERFECT. ANIME.

in response i got some openings for other suitable unlicensed animes to make up for Taisho. (though nothing can really make up for it. IT'S SO GOOD ;^; ) the list of trailers/openings i have now are:

Code Geass
D Gray Man
Dantalian no Shoka
Ben-To
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Kimi to Boku
Nichijou
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Nisemonogatari ep8

THIS ANIMU IS SO FUCKING WEIRD
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS