FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

DEC-tan sketches:

Top, L-to-R: PDP-10-tan, PDP-11-tan, PDP-8-tan (she doesn't wear glasses so I gave her science goggles) and PDP-1-tan
Bottom: VMS-tan doesn't do physicals. Especially not when LINC-tan is involved. But PDP-8-tan would be a willing patient.

Top, L-to-R: PDP-10-tan AND -kun; PDP-7-tan.
Bottom, L-to-R: PDP-7-tan and little Unix-tan; PDP-3; PDP-4.

I have no idea why OS/8, RT-11, TOPS-10, RSTS and DOS/BATCH-11-tan are having a race dressed in Japanese school gym outfits...

Aurora Borealis

Nice sketches!

Awwww.... Poor LINC! Aside from PDP-8-tan, she gets no respect from any of the DECs!

The sketch of PDP-7 and little Unix is very cute! Is PDP-7-tan still alive, and how did she react to Unix becoming... what she became when first corrupted by Multics' power? 0_0

In the last sketch, it looks like OS/8 is pwning everyone except for RT-11, who is one of the few OS-tans that can rival her in speed! :D

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on January 02, 2012, 06:44:25 PMAwwww.... Poor LINC! Aside from PDP-8-tan, she gets no respect from any of the DECs!

Not to mention VMS-tan's general aversion to stripping for anyone, doctors included. ^^;;

QuoteThe sketch of PDP-7 and little Unix is very cute! Is PDP-7-tan still alive, and how did she react to Unix becoming... what she became when first corrupted by Multics' power? 0_0

PDP-7-tan is very much alive. I imagine she was wildly protective of Unix back in Unix's youth and maybe even tried to integrate her into the DEC clan (to no avail) and is still loyal to Unix today. Even though Unix has been corrupted by Multics' power, PDP-7 still sees her as that friend she helped create all so she could have someone to play with...

Aurora Borealis

So PDP-7-tan is very innocent-minded, just wanting someone to play with, though when she created Unix, she ended up with a lot more than she bargained for! Too bad that she wasn't Unix's mentor. If she were, do you think Unix would have been a lot more well-adjusted? Considering that Unix became the enemy of the DECs, I'm guessing that PDP-7-tan was dishonorably discharged. Where would she be now?

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on January 04, 2012, 12:20:50 AM
So PDP-7-tan is very innocent-minded, just wanting someone to play with, though when she created Unix, she ended up with a lot more than she bargained for! Too bad that she wasn't Unix's mentor. If she were, do you think Unix would have been a lot more well-adjusted? Considering that Unix became the enemy of the DECs, I'm guessing that PDP-7-tan was dishonorably discharged. Where would she be now?

I gave a very lengthy answer to your questions over in this thread, since that's where I posted a preconcept bio for PDP-7-tan - and because I don't want to clog up this thread with more text that need be. ^^;

ViperXtreme

cant see imageshack images D:

some ararararagi quick doodle

Aurora Borealis

That's very good for a quick doodle. :) Like how quick was it?

stewartsage

Bella

ViperXtreme

QuoteThat's very good for a quick doodle.  Like how quick was it?
around 5-10 minutes just liek these:

and yes nice plane :D

Bella

I'm pretty sure the tall girl's identity is unmistakable, but will anyone be able to figure out who the short girl is?

NejinOniwa

Too lazy to jog my memory. Never too lazy to love your art style. Amazing in pen, and it'd be glorious in color.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Thanks Nej, means a lot to me man. ^^

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on January 14, 2012, 06:24:50 PM
@Bella: I can't remember who the shorter character is, or even if she was introduced, but I know the taller one is MTS-tan.

1) Yes, it is MTS-tan
2) The shorter girl has been introduced. She has appeared in a few of Stewart's stories, been sketched before, and appeared in chibi form. She's also one of a few Burroughs-tans if that helps.

Bella

Nichi