What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silentbob

Digging out old series from some old CDs in a box.       Watched Gunslinger Girl this xmas.   Going to watch Figure 17 next.  I think it's been 8 years since last time I watched that one. 

stewartsage

Probably going to get the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya tomorrow.  Yay.

Nichi

I plan on ordering that soon, myself :3

Chocofreak13

@bella: i have comcast, so idk if i get anime network's on demand service, i know i don't get the channel. :\

watched some Taisho Yakyuu Musume earlier. ^^ downloading the episodes i'm missing, and i'm going to look for the OVA, too. ^^

i also need to download those Usagi Drop OVAs....
click to make it bigger

Silentbob

Watching "ancient" series again, now it's Jungle wa itsumo Hale nochi Guu.   

Nichi

I have this sudden urge to watch the first season of Digimon again. I just need to find it first...

Chocofreak13

@silentbob: i have that series!!! (well, the first disk.) i bought the special edition box with the afro wig when i was about 14. :3

the reason pentium wants to watch digimon again is because me and mel watched the second and third digimon movies. :3 the latter led to my latest post in context quote. :\

downloaded the rest of TYM. likely will watch some tomorrow. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Watched Disappearance a couple of days ago (Naaaaagaaaatooooo!)

Still cruisin' through Dantalian when I get time.  Just finished episode four and holy shit man.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on December 31, 2011, 03:24:54 PM
Watched Disappearance a couple of days ago (Naaaaagaaaatooooo!)

Still cruisin' through Dantalian when I get time.  Just finished episode four and holy shit man.

I wanna watch Disappearance because NAAAAGAAATO.

Been a bit remiss in my Dantalian viewing though... only up to episode 3...

NejinOniwa

Dantalian is awesome. I told you all so, didn't i? ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

how violent is that series again? if it's less so than NGE then i might consider torrenting it for later viewing for anime club. :3

*wants to watch Taosho Yakyuu Musume*
*SVU marathon is on*

hnnnnnnggggg..... ><;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 01, 2012, 11:44:37 AM
how violent is that series again? if it's less so than NGE then i might consider torrenting it for later viewing for anime club. :3

If your club could handle NGE, they can certainly handle Dantalian. -w-

I mean, unless the later half of Dantalian ends up being insanely depressing, violent and mindscrewing, but I seriously doubt that it's headed in that direction.

Chocofreak13

good to know. the club president is peforming experiments lately to test the boundaries of violence tolerance in the club. so far we've watched one part of the NGE movie You Are Not Alone. it went well, but we had to skip most of the scene where Shinji was in Misato's apartment, since there was a bathing scene with nudity. :\

that said, if there's time in the spring, i'll mention Dantalian to the club president. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I'm probably going to take back Disappearance and Castle of Cagliostro to use as a measuring stick for the college's new anime club.

Chocofreak13

ah, you're a part of your college's anime club? :3 (curious, does your club have a bias or are they open to anything?)

considering watching some TYM tonight, if i can stop procrastinating. >>;
click to make it bigger