Your own Os-tans and kuns

Started by Spysweeper, November 28, 2006, 05:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

YAY!  That's the spirit of a true Anti-Trojan program!  ^v^

*cheering with pompoms*

Fight-o!!  Fight-o!!  Fight-o!!  ^V^

Spysweeper

That program was a little hard but I found a better one this I think i'm gonna like it has preset models you can do whatever with it make cartoons, anime, realistic here's a link if your interested.

http://www.e-frontier.com/imagecatalogue/customimageview/4570/?sbss=507

C-Chan

Oh yeah, that's Poser.

Formerly MetaCreations Poser, then Curious Labs Poser, now e-Frontier Poser.  I use it for storyboarding and to test out character poses.  In fact, eCS-chan started out as an Aiko + Michiko texture skin model posed on the floor in that position.  Naturally, once I sculpt the vector image over the bitmap generated from Poser, I embellish a little and correct for the limitations of Poser modeling.

3D posing is also like sculpting too, and might work for you if you're more technically inclined.  ^__^
It takes a little effort to get it to produce Anime quality images (like the ones you see in the link), but it is possible.  -v-

I can help you with Poser too if you need it.  ^__^
The program itself is not free, but in this day and age that might not be a problem for you.  -v-  *wink wink*

Be sure to check out Hexagon, also from e-Frontier.

Poser can pose your 3D figures, but Hexagon helps you build them very easily and intuitively.  ^__^
Great for making ears and tails and sword to attach to your character models.  ^v^

Spysweeper

Yup and thanks alot for all your help C-chan.

C-Chan

Hehe, no need to thank me yet.  Wait till you start drawing/sculpting/modeling, and then you can come back and pay tribute to C-chan-sensei.  ^v^

Spysweeper

Ok sure thing sensei

Added after 4 hours 30 minutes:

I tried that program I don't like either of them they are too much Like CAD and I hate CAD i'm just gonna get my stuff commisoned.

Xyanide

Are there any -tans around of processors? They seem good material for something similar to OS-tan in my opinion
for example Celeron-tan could be very similar to ME-tan :P

CaptBrenden

ive seen something of the sort... Ill have to dig around to see if i can find it
let me see...

there we go.  thats one.  look they are sharing it like a cookie!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Xyanide

what? where? i don't see anything :(
yeah i thought something like that would have been thought of already, just havn't seen any of it yet ;)

@spysweeper: -tans of computer brands...no...please don't...especially not of such a generic one

Silentbob

Picture isn't showing for me either..

I do recall seeing a Gigabyte-tan once. (The motherboard/graphics card etc. manufacturer).

C-Chan

Check the "Others" section of the OS-tan Picture Gallery on board.  I do recall either NewYinzer or I uploading a picture of a Celeron-tan and Nvidia-tan eating some RAM, among other CPU-tans.  ^__^

Xyanide

CaptBrenden

the thread i pulled that from might have just been dropped from wakachan.. it was on one of the last pages -_- It was there thismorning when i posted it. some beach.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Spysweeper

I also saw one of an satelite it was on waka chan.