FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

That is awesome, even more so for making it look like something right out of a harem comedy manga! XD

I'm not sure if I recognize all the characters, but from left to right I see: TOS/360 (that is unmistakably her...), TSS/360, DOS/360, OS/360 (I'm guessing here- those two look a lot like each other, but OS/360 is usually drawn with a fancy hat on), TSOS (?), I don't know who's next to her, BOS/360, and I'm guessing the last one is UMES (since she's one of GMOS' daughters). 

Nichi

O_O That is something that needs to be done

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Thanks everybody~ ^^

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on November 23, 2011, 09:19:41 PMI'm not sure if I recognize all the characters, but from left to right I see: TOS/360 (that is unmistakably her...), TSS/360, DOS/360, OS/360 (I'm guessing here- those two look a lot like each other, but OS/360 is usually drawn with a fancy hat on), TSOS (?), I don't know who's next to her, BOS/360, and I'm guessing the last one is UMES (since she's one of GMOS' daughters). 

You're pretty close. Left to right (corrections highlighted in bold) - TOS/360, TSS/360, DOS/360, OS/360, VM/CMS, Michigan Terminal System (MTS), BOS/360, and MUSIC/SP.

Aurora Borealis

VM/CMS was my second guess who the girl next to OS/360 is (I've drawn VM/CMS as having braided pigtails), I thought the next one was MTS because of her hairstyle but wasn't sure, and I've never seen MUSIC/SP before (and there's pretty much no way UMES and MTS could be seen together since UMES died shortly after MTS was born). Still, I'm glad that some of my guesses were right. :)

Bella

Just a quick Mac OSX Leopard and Snow Leopard-tan color map.

Why is Snow Leopard-tan so pale anyway?

NejinOniwa

Because AGING DRAINS YOUR PIGMENTATION.
and for those who don't age, inducing that effect requires energy input into the anchor in the form of Ra Quinyin or a substitute of it, which shifts your anchor's prismatic configuration to the hue of the power used, in this case white

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 08, 2011, 08:23:36 PM
Because AGING DRAINS YOUR PIGMENTATION.
and for those who don't age, inducing that effect requires energy input into the anchor in the form of Ra Quinyin or a substitute of it, which shifts your anchor's prismatic configuration to the hue of the power used, in this case white

BZZZZZZZZZT.

Snow Leopard obviously hails from some cold/snowy/sunlight deprived region in space/time, and developed the lighter color scheme to blend into her environment better...

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/albums/userpics/11522/2917915.jpg
See, snow!

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/albums/userpics/11522/2850990.jpg
She can even use it to fly : o

NejinOniwa

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

I hail from the cold/snowy/sunlight depraved region of space/time, and no such thing has happened here in modern time, nor is it likely to have happened before that. YOUR THEORY IS BASELESS AND UNTRUE

Clearly, disproving yours makes my theory superior.

stewartsage

Wait, what about all of the various arctic creatures that have white/pale fur to blend into their environment?

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on December 09, 2011, 04:48:33 PM
Wait, what about all of the various arctic creatures that have white/pale fur to blend into their environment?

Right?

Snow/Leopard-tan is like a stoat, she develops lighter hair/skin when the environment calls for it. d:

NejinOniwa

BZZZZZ-BZZZZZZZZZZZZT

SHE'S PALE BECAUSE SHE'S AN OLD HAG

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 09, 2011, 09:15:05 PM
BZZZZZ-BZZZZZZZZZZZZT

SHE'S PALE BECAUSE SHE'S A HOT, SEXY SNOW GODDESS

Fixed!

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Bella on December 09, 2011, 09:29:38 PM
BZZZZZ-BZZZZZZZZZZZZT

SHE'S PALE BECAUSE SHE'S AN HOT, SEXY SNOW GODDESS

Fixed!
YOUR FIX NEEDS FIXING, I CAN SMELL THE GRAMMAR ON IT FROM FIVE MILES AWAY! OLD HAGS ARE DANGEROUS THINGS TO PILFER FROM SENTENCES!

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 09, 2011, 09:38:53 PM
Quote from: Bella on December 09, 2011, 09:29:38 PM
BZZZZZ-BZZZZZZZZZZZZT

SHE'S PALE BECAUSE SHE'S A HOT, SEXY SNOW GODDESS

Fixed!
YOUR FIX NEEDS FIXING, I CAN SMELL THE GRAMMAR ON IT FROM FIVE MILES AWAY! SEXY SNOW LADIES ARE DANGEROUS THINGS TO PILFER FROM SENTENCES!

Wait, what?