Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bella She/her

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 05, 2011, 06:11:42 PMEDIT: read this one carefully:


I spent like three minutes staring at this... I don't get it...

Pitkin

They're sold for free! You can buy a free kitten to adopt it! Or... you buy a kitten, which is free and therefore you need to find it after buying it. Possibly for free.

Nichi

I was just looking at the parts in bold at first, trying to figure out what made it funny...until I read the whole thing

stewartsage

I thought it was funny because of Bangalore.


Bella She/her

Quote from: stewartsage on December 06, 2011, 04:58:47 PM
I thought it was funny because of Bangalore.

Me too <<

Those ponies are so cute. : o

NejinOniwa

Ponies giving me a flashback to a certain fanfic here...oh Storm Wing, you so droll.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella She/her

In celebration of my new signature:




Seducing a tentacle monster (her words, not mine)


Hnnnnng......


Double hnnnng~



The Banana Man (who's voiced by Weird Al)

Nichi

Here's one for svx


Yay for bad translations!


Hopefully this isn't too naughty for normal RPT thread...

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

If you look at the English text, you'll see that's an ad for some kind of Vaoi handheld-computer. It's using the panties as a metaphor for the machine (Handy, slim, light and wide).

Also, I see no pocket, i'm pretty sure it's going into her underwear.

Chocofreak13 she/they

i don't doubt that pocketed undies exist, even if this isn't a pic. some of them can get rather ruffly, and i suspect that someone may have tried to sneak a pocket or two into all that frill. :3

that said, the pic is still hilarious and awesome. >w<;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

This is why it sucks about a fresh install of Windows XP. There's a lot of patches to download

Chocofreak13 she/they

i've seen that before. it can go quick or slow depending on what's updating. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

#4783
That screenshot sure takes me back (to a time I'd rather not remember). <<;

stewartsage