Figurine/Plush collection thread~

Started by Acher13, July 04, 2011, 05:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acher13

some are expensive.. but so far, you could try this site since they have some of those really hard to get clothes
http://www.dollfieworld.com

shipping is worldwide =)

Chocofreak13

thanks. i wonder if they have patterns too?
click to make it bigger

Acher13

Patterns?
also, darn its almost midterms. I didn't manage to finish the Halloween costume by time for them... oh well there is next time so I better plan for the female santa dress next.

Bella

Quote from: Acher13 on October 22, 2011, 11:46:22 PM
some are expensive.. but so far, you could try this site since they have some of those really hard to get clothes
http://www.dollfieworld.com

shipping is worldwide =)

Please tell me those prices aren't in USD....

Acher13

Chocofreak13

@bells: yeah, those are in hong kong dollars. the most expensive thing i saw on there was 50 bucks.

@acher: a pattern is pieces of paper that you use to cut out shapes of fabric to form a piece of clothing. :3

so i got 3 moar dollfies, and my initial 2 now have eyes. expect pics of the twins tomorrow. ^^

EDIT: sorry, no pics, but they all have names. Once they're all done you'll be getting plenty of pics of Yumi, Yuki, Akane, Shinjyo, and Jurin. ^^
click to make it bigger

Acher13

you must show those dollfie choco >.<

also, yeah semester break! I can work on design and some sewing practice but bad news is I'm broke after binding my thesis and pay my bills.
thinking on getting another shinki, but the my budget would be tight this month... uuhg, then just wait till the January issue..

also anyone got the nerve on bringing their figure outdoors? I'm used to go out with Ach now, people will stare but later they just ignore it.

Chocofreak13

i've brought my dollfies to school a couple times. while they're there, though, they don't leave my sight. (i've managed to balance the pair on my shoulders and walk around. haters gonna hate. 8) ) i even used them as part of a project recently. (once i can get the pics from my friend i'll post them, it was pretty funny).

i only plan on taking them with me again once all 5 are done (right now 2/5 are done), i'm gonna show my friends the little "family". :3

my sister has a pair of them as well, i'll try to get pics of them too. :3
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

finally, dollfie pics!!

this is yumi and yuki. ^^

This is Jurin~

And Akane~

And Shinjyo.

A close up of the twins' faces. ^^

this is a close up pic of the three, when they had fresh eyes and eyebrows on their faces. ^^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

those are thumbnails, so if you want to see moar detail just click.

also, i'm doing a project on them for a class, so there should be a video of them soon, too. :3
click to make it bigger

Acher13

Did you made that sweater? man I wish I know how to knit..
never made anything but a strange socks thing without its end before

btw choco, is that a 1/6 body?
this also remind me of capt'brendan, where has she been? that suigintou doll before, still never seen it.

Bella

They look really nice Kari, I especially like Jurin and Akane.

Speaking of which - is Akane wearing a Barbie dress in that last picture?

Chocofreak13

@acher: actually, i made all their clothes except for shinjyo's. ^^; the sweater is from a bratz boy doll.
my friend did knit them a dress, though. :3
@bella: the blue dress is an old barbie dress. why, do you have the same one? :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

I think I have that same dress, since it looks very familiar ... I could be wrong though.