FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I just saw that on my dA not long ago

I approve of this

NejinOniwa

Stamp of approval too small, need bigger stamp
In the meantime bake something for yourself, because that's just silly amounts of good. <3 Fucking checkerboard patterns I love them.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Haven't baked myself a cookie, but a bunch of delicious muffins were brought home, so yeah.

WIP lineart:

Did you know Plan 9-tan is a huge Evangelion fan?

You know now.

I threw her in a test plugsuit from Rebuild because they are 20% more fanservicey cooler.

Related:
Quote from: StewPlease never let Plan 9 have an Eva
Quote from: methe disturbing thought crossed my mind, "if she had one, would it be powered by Unix-sama's soul?"
Quote from: StewSO THAT'S WHERE IT WENT

stewartsage

I think that's as valid an explanation as any other one as to the current location of UNIX-sama's soul.  Though, I happened to think later, is it powerful enough to power an EVA?

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on November 01, 2011, 09:31:54 PM
I think that's as valid an explanation as any other one as to the current location of UNIX-sama's soul.  Though, I happened to think later, is it powerful enough to power an EVA?

You better believe it's powerful enough... and full of bloodthirsty rage... @____@

CB Unix and PDP-11

NejinOniwa

I like this influx of drawage.

Bella

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHAT IS IT THAT BOTHERS ME ABOUT THIS PICTURE?

stewartsage

^^^ I can't be the only one who thinks PDP-11 looks like Ritsuko Akagi.

Nichi

@Bella: That it looks awesome? I can't immediately spot anything wrong

NejinOniwa

MOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEE CHEEEEECKERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AH! I found it. ONLY THE LEFT-HAND RIBBON IS CHECKERED.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on November 17, 2011, 04:11:37 AM
^^^ I can't be the only one who thinks PDP-11 looks like Ritsuko Akagi.

And bingo was her name-o! (That was totally my first impression too, lol)

@Penti: Quite certain, now, that it's the eyelessness. Eyes are such a giant indicator of emotion (especially in mangaesque drawings) that somebody missing them (or hiding them) only looks half-complete.

@Nej: That's because the left hand "ribbon" is the tie to her blindfold....

Bella

Aurora Borealis

The Plan 9 in a plugsuit pic made me chuckle- Unix has a soul? XD

Besides, wouldn't she have to be dead to power an Eva? Or maybe that is the joke, she has enough pent-up rage to power one while alive!

The SAGE portrait looks amazing- I don't see anything wrong with it!

Your latest picture looks adorable- the CDCs (and Cray-1!) are a wacky bunch. :P It's been a while since I've seen any of them, but I recognized NOS and SCOPE instantly- especially NOS. That expression she has on is sooooo her! :D

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on November 19, 2011, 10:24:36 PM
The Plan 9 in a plugsuit pic made me chuckle- Unix has a soul? XD

Besides, wouldn't she have to be dead to power an Eva? Or maybe that is the joke, she has enough pent-up rage to power one while alive!

The SAGE portrait looks amazing- I don't see anything wrong with it!

Your latest picture looks adorable- the CDCs (and Cray-1!) are a wacky bunch. :P It's been a while since I've seen any of them, but I recognized NOS and SCOPE instantly- especially NOS. That expression she has on is sooooo her! :D

If Unix rage could be harnessed, the national energy crisis would be solved in an instant. I'm pretty sure an Eva would be easy as pie for her.

Thanks! I'm happy everyone likes it, even if it doesn't set right with me. ^^;

The Minneso-tans picture pretty much drew itself, honestly. : D Glad everyone's recognizable, even under layers of winter-wear.

Bella

Coming soon to a manga retailer near you*, 360 Muyo!
Filed under: Comedy, harem, romance, ecchi
Follow the life of System/360-kun and his amorous, zany OS-tan coworkers as they embark on offbeat adventures!

*Not really