What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Through episode six of Durarara!! and through to ten of Ookami-san.

Opinion thus far: Ookami-san isn't my favorite series of all time, though I do like it.  Durarara!! kicks ass.  Accept no substitutes.

svx

I watched Durarara a few months ago...

It's getting pretty popular in America, too.  Adult Swim is playing an English dub of it

But...
Ehh...

I mean...  I watched it all, but...
What the hell was it about?  :p

It felt like Boogiepop Phantom to me,
because I didn't know that the one chick in Boogiepop Phantom was NOT the other chick (THEY LOOK THE SAME! :( ),
until the very last episode

I'm watching... a lot... of stuff...

NejinOniwa

"Mawaru Penguindrum Ep11": ShowHide

Me and my brother were born on the same day as your sister died and you were born
WE KILLED YOUR SISTER WHEN WE WERE BORN
NATURAL BORN FUCKING KILLERS, TODDLER ASSASSINS
WTF???
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

regios kicks ass, pure and simple. plot twists, action, and occasional yuri moment. plus, CONFLICTED FEELINGS! WHOO~~~

other than that, finished episode 10 of regios yesterday, finished 21 of chobits the other day, and currently planning to watch Excel Saga, Ikki Tousen (i OMG'd when i realized what this was, since i've had the manga for years), and moar Samurai Champloo. might also start Sekirei, though i'd have to torrent the first 2 episodes. :\

speaking of which, my chops were busted for torrenting earlier. >:\ (who the hell does the new anime club president think he is?)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

looks cute.

today is anime day!

samurai champloo
excel saga
sekirei
last exile
chobits
ikki tousen
click to make it bigger

Bella

Finally finished Roberta's Blood Trail. At last, a satisfactory answer to the age-old question of HOW MUCH BADASS CAN YOU PACK INTO A FIVE-EPISODE OAV?!!!!!!!!!!

(And the question of "How many terrifying slasher smiles can you pack into five episodes?")

I think I'm going to have to watch some Evangelion to de-traumatize myself.

zjhentohlauedy

been following fate/zero

fangasms every weekend. It's too much that my body can't take it...

i actually got sick D8
My my, aren't you lovely~

Red-Machine

Just finished watching Toradora!  It has been officially added to my "most heartwarming animes ever" list and my "most heartbreaking animes ever" list.  I was almost moved to tears several times.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Acher13

This season I'll be following mirai nikki, fate/zero, still on belzeebub, got a copy of phantom and I need to finish girl's high.

Paul

Just finished GITS:SAC S1... now on to S2! :D
I absolutely love GITS, and Motoko's smexy as hell <3

Bella

Everyone loves Motoko. : D

Chocofreak13

today i bought some dvds (2 bucks a piece!). in addition to a pair of live action comedies, i got the following anime:

one piece volume 2
great teacher onizuka
naruto shippuden volume 1
the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya volume 1
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 19, 2011, 09:17:26 PM
the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya volume 1

Haruuuuuuuhiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

OH GOD I LOVE THAT ANIMU SO MUCH I CAN BARELY EXPRESS IT. ;W;

Chocofreak13

funny thing is, that's not even the most epic thing i got today. but yeah, along with flcl i figured it was about time.
click to make it bigger