Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

CAN YOU MATCH THEM?

"Hint": ShowHide
IT'S ALL KUGIRIE :7
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

Bella

Is it wrong that I only KNOW one character in that collage (Alphonse) and recognize one other (bottom row, second from the right, is a character from Imouto right?) ._.

Pitkin

I only know Tooko Matsudaira from Maria-sama ga Miteru, and Sabato from Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, and they're both voiced by Kugimiya Rie. Is that just a huge coincidence, or...? ._.

edit: Oh, and if the second from the right in the second-lowest row is Alisa Bannings from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha's sequel, she's also voiced by her. As is Alphonse Elric, but the last two were found only after spying on Wikipedia. *nod*

NejinOniwa

Look the spoiler - entire chart is voiced by Kugimiya Rie. :7

As for second from the right on bottom row, that's Aisaka Taiga from Toradora - Kugirie did not have any roles in Ore no Imouto to the best of my knowledge.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Oh no, so the mystery's not been revealed yet! ;o;

Red-Machine

I only recognised Alphonse and Taiga.  First from left on bottom row is cute, tho.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on September 20, 2011, 02:39:36 AM
Look the spoiler - entire chart is voiced by Kugimiya Rie. :7

As for second from the right on bottom row, that's Aisaka Taiga from Toradora - Kugirie did not have any roles in Ore no Imouto to the best of my knowledge.

Eh, well like I said, I only recognized the character - I didn't actually know what she was from. ^^;;;

Paul

I only recognize some in the last row...
There's Rise from Persona 4 (currently playing <3), Mizore from Rosario to Vampire, and Shana from Shakugan no Shana.

And Nemu from Bleach is also there, second row first.

svx

Dear Kugimiya Rie,

I like it when you play Alphonse because you aren't tsundere

thx I could help,
svx