Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Trying to make a jazz remix of the swedish national anthem on mah saxo.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, I was going to play more Disgaea 4 this afternoon, but my sister has commandeered my PS3 to watch one of the Twilight movies >_>

So, I'm probably about to play some Persona 3. Not sure yet

Chocofreak13 she/they

eeww, twilight. ><;;

currently: the fairly odd parents.
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

#1940
Tulsa - There Goes a Man

This band is amazing, and local, it's a shame they're so underground ... and possibly no longer existent, their first/last album was in 2007. : /

(Side note: I wonder if the title of this song is a reference to The Pixies' Here Comes Your Man?)


Chocofreak13 she/they

before: timmy beeping incessantly while i adjusted my ipod.
a second ago: FG.
now: commercials.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TbnlzWTR94
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. >:3 TOKYO ACTIVE NEETS YOU ARE FUCKING GODS AMONG JAZZ.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Waiting on new AT4W to load

Nichi

Well, I made myself feel old this morning; watching Invader Zim

stewartsage

Atop the Fourth Wall, where bad comics burn.

Chocofreak13 she/they

drowning some of the rage with "Pain" by Three Days Grace.
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

THAT GOD DAMNED ALARM IN THE FOREST THAT'S BEEN GOING OFF AND ON SINCE THE FLOOD.

I SWEAR I'M GOING TO GO INTO THE DEBRIS FIELD ONE DAY WITH A HAMMER, AND DESTROY THAT THING WHEN I FIND IT... (but it seems to mostly start up at night, arrrrgh...)

Nichi

The sound of kids playing outside. That's a sound I haven't heard in this neighborhood in a very long time...

I feel old now...

Chocofreak13 she/they

Animal Cops: Extreme Danger
click to make it bigger