A bit late but: FALL ANIMOO 2011, DO NOT MISS THIS

Started by NejinOniwa, September 08, 2011, 02:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Ah, it's that time of season again.
http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/fall-11-chart-1.jpg
So, /osc/ - you know the drill. Picks and bans?
We have Shana S3, we have IKAMUSUME S2 WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT BUT FUCKYEAH ANYWAYS, Working! S2, FATE/ZERO, Boku wa Tomodachi wo Sukunai, new Gundam something - and lots lots lots of random stuff.
Noteworthy mentions...

FATE/ZERO has music by...Yuki. Fucking. Kajiura. I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A TYPE-MOON FAN THIS SOON >_<
Also Guilty Crown has music by Supercell's Ryo - which should be good.
WHERE IS MY SHAFT THOUGH
WHERE IS MY FUCKING SHAFT, I NEED MY FUCKING SHAFT (that sounded reeeeally wrong didn't it)
Anyways. Cast away!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

You know Nej, without your posting this I have no fucking clue what's on.  Can't fail me like this man.

As for what I'll be watching....

Probably Un-Go, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, and the new Lupin III series.  If I can find 2/3 of that list.

NejinOniwa

Don't worry brah, still a month to go before things start airing. You're still in the green zone!
STILL THOUGH WHAT ABOUT MY SHAFT, WHERE DID IT GO

stewartsage

Have you checked your pants lately?  I hear they hide things everywhere.  Like squirrels.  Anime producing squirrels.

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

heh. another one for the context thread.

provided i can find the time to watch anime this semester (or if i wind up providing it for the anime club), here's my hit/miss list:

hits:
lupin III
boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
sekai ichi hatsukoi (gonna watch season 1 first)
tamayura hitotose
mirai nikki (?)
maji de watashi ni koi shinasai!! (?)
ben-to (omg i'm gonna watch this so hard idc if i end up staying up all night)
kimi ni todoke ova (provided i can catch up on the regular anime)
last exile: ginyoku no fam (?)
kimi to boku
WORKING'!! (?)
ika-musume
mashiro-iro symphony
mobile suit gundam unicorn ova (probably gonna get it and send it to my friend dan)
usagi drop ova

misses:

maken-ki
kyoukai senjou no horizon

(both these seem to lack originality. they sound like a bunch of different animes just cut and pasted together. :\)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm looking forward to the Persona 4 series the most. I may not have gotten around to the game it's based on yet (Still too tied up with the 3rd one), but this looks awesome

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

svx

My picks:

Fate/zero - Starring Saber, etc.  The first episode will be an entire hour long!  Will Saber ever gather enough soul shards to complete the Resonator?  Will Archer find a way to escape from the recurring time loop?  None of that is important.  What _is_ important is for Caster to dress like she did during the volleyball game in Carnival Phantasm!  If Caster's involved in Fate/zero.  I dunno.  I hope they find a way to replenish the forest.

Shakugan no Shana S3 - Starring Shana, etc.  Last season, we got to see Wilhilmena's plan to destroy the city begin to unfold, but there were so many unanswered questions.  Can Shana win the maid competition?  Will her amulet ever reveal a horoscope that comes true?  I intend to find out, for great justice.

Maken-Ki! - Romance comedy with several plot twists.  I think this is a spin-off of a show called Gundam, or the sequel to the game Zero Wing.  I'll find out more later

OVA's, etc:

Carnival Phantasm S2 - YES!.

Seitokai Yakuindomo and Kimi ni Todoke OAD's - Ehh, sure :p

Chocofreak13

i've  been tempted over the years to investigate the fate series, but after ripping apart the fate/stay night cosplay i spent $150 bucks on and sewing it back together, i think i might be a bit blasphemous on that front. ^^;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Chocofreak13

:[

you could go over more of the summer season. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Honestly I'm not jumpy at anything here either.
(except Ikamusume, 'cuz it's bloody hilarious)
Which is good. Since I am not going to have all that much time to watch stuff anymore... >_>

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Fortunately for you, you're not studying maths... FOR THE WHOLE TERM...

;_;