What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svx

Started watching Ga-Rei-Zero...

Not bad so far :p  I dig the high production quality (until it goes downhill, which it surely must)

stewartsage

Preparing to start watching Ookami-san.

Chocofreak13

new episodes of the animes i'm watching don't come around till i start school, so nothing besides My Bride is a Mermaid. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Evangelion Rebuild 1.01 and 2.22.

WOOOOOOO~

Chocofreak13

i always found evangelion's opening to be rather pretentious. but the rei pinup i have is pretty nice. -w-

hoping to crash my old high school's anime club again, provided i can get in contact with the proper people. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Steins;Gate 22
Spoiler: ShowHide
science is loev -w-
and PLOT
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

svx

Steins;Gate, the entire series
Spoiler: ShowHide
What a great series!  It's basically an anime biography about me.  Yeah, no big deal...  But I'm usually drunk when I time-leap, which should explain a coincidence or two about IRL.  Making sense?  I mean, just ask yourself why some things are so awesome.  Spoiler alert:  I MADE EVERYTHING AWESOME WITH MY TIME MACHINE!

@Ga-Rei Zero - You are such a good anime, how'd you get to be so cool??  I wish I'd watched you sooner

@Carnival Phantasm - YOU ARE AWESOME.  Illyasviel is awesome too.  And Saber.  Those Tsukihime characters aren't real, though.  Where's Ryougi Shiki I WANT TO SEE RYOUGI SHIKI, thx plz!

@Zero no Tsukaima - I can't believe you're getting another season.  You're alright, but can I borrow Kugimiya Rie first?  I need her to be Shana's seiyuu

NejinOniwa

DAT 700MB PER EPISODE
DAT HIDEF
DAT MKV
DAT PONY

stewartsage

First four episodes of Ookami-san.

Acher13

well, they finally leak it out..
BUSOU SHINKI: MOON ANGEL

aww yeah!! not I can see Ach in motion XD

NejinOniwa

Usagi Drop, Ep 10
25 MINUTES OF SHEER D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Chocofreak13

ugh i need to catch up on that. ><;

watched 2 more episodes of chobits this morning. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Almost finished with season 2 of CCS. Shit's getting real, yo

Chocofreak13

very nice.

i'm willing to bet that the other series i was watching have updated too, so tomorrow there will be more champloo and regios. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Dantalian no Shoka: Early 20th century Doctor Who with books.