Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

stewartsage

*high fives Pentium*

Bitchin'  I think I knew that, but it never seemed relevant before.

Chocofreak13 she/they

crickets and computer noises.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

SVU.  Seen this episode before.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

What Stew and Kari said.

Chocofreak13 she/they

it's on commercial.

Tal Bachman - "She's So High"
click to make it bigger

stewartsage


NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Green Hell -- Metallica

I always wanted to rewrite this to be a song about Mario Kart, called "Blue Shell"

stewartsage

Rubberband Man, Detroit Spinners.

Chocofreak13 she/they

Hatsune Miku - "Winter Alice"
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Recruiting Sergeant, Great Big Sea

Nichi

Just finished the new Nostalgia Critic

Bear! *dramatic music, clap of thunder*

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Soothe Me, Sam & Dave