Figurine/Plush collection thread~

Started by Acher13, July 04, 2011, 05:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

ooooo, you're lucky. those are really, really nice! *0*

come to think of it, if i get a bunch of comic markers (copics, neopikos, prismas, etc) and some marker paper, i think i might make some of my own posters. (that might be everyone's christmas present, lol)

btw, should we expand this thread to include comic supplies? ik only 3 of us here do comics at all (maybe 2, actually), but i think it might be interesting to hear if anyone here besides me plans to get or already has things like comic tone, art/drawing books, alcohol based markers, etc. :3
click to make it bigger

Acher13

@choco:
sure, just add some collection stuff would be great.

Spoiler: ShowHide

these are only half of them.. =>

Chocofreak13

are those poseable!? *0*

also, since the green light has been given, i have some neopiko markers. they're comparable in quality to copics, though i find it kinda annoying that they're non-refillable. but then, most art supplies aren't, so i guess it's not too big a deal. :3

i know where to buy some comic tone, but it's absurdly expensive. still, i'd like to try it at least once. :3
click to make it bigger

Acher13

Yes they are, I hope that I have enough time during this semester break to make some clothing for them and also need few extra bodies so they didn't get any paint scratch.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Acher13

If those shinkis then they're from most of those online shop such as Amiami, HLJ, 1999 and sometimes ebay..
I have 16 so far..

also
Spoiler: ShowHide

Chocofreak13

do you have a link? poseable anime figurines sounds like more fun than video games, which i didn't think was possible. :3
click to make it bigger

Acher13

main site, which you might need some proxy help:
http://www.konamistyle.jp/sp/mms/index.html?style=leftside

some online shops which ships outside japan:
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/
http://www.amiami.jp/shop?set=english

uh, reliable resell item
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do?searchStrategy=keyword&action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=busou+shinki

other source will be such as ebay or yahoo auction japan (needs proxy)... of course, these options could suck you dry T^T

for proxy, I use riderproxy or tokyohunter service.. google them =)
lastly, my favorite loli is:

lol

and this is the actual pc game

its about raising those girls (well one thing about this game is that, you need to buy the actual figure to get the character access code or you're left with an mmo game without any character)

Chocofreak13

it looks expensive, but cute. :3

i'm going into the city in a few days, and i'm gonna hit up some anime shops i haven't been to in awhile. i'll try to remember to bring my camera so if i find anything cool i can post it. ^^
click to make it bigger

Acher13

yeah, the price are quite something for some of them.. Take Ach for example(my current avi), when they released her during the late 2007 I bought her for something around $35.. current price, get ready with at least $200 and that's a remodel version.. each of them are limited to only 1k~1.5k unit.

Chocofreak13

ho jeez. ;^;

curious, do they have do-it-yourself kits? where you paint everything? or would i just end up buying one and repainting it? xD
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

That's how a lot of the PVC figures are sold.  Sometimes you have to bake it yourself.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

eh, i'm cool with that, but it depends on the shape more. having a set of poseable os-tan figures would just be too badass for words. 8)
click to make it bigger

Acher13

afaik, no coz mostly fans bought the naked body (a.k.a extra body which is a plain body without paint) and do custom jobs on them..
best way to get these is to look up the incoming series before they do price hike which could get over 200% (this december is the vicviper series), I'm loooking forward to next year January where they'll release the bikers girl duo(attachment).

also, they're getting few short ovas for the upcoming PSP game which is by end of next month?
@red: yeah, its better that way for custom one.. could get cheaper.
@choco: not trying the doll series? obitsu? dolffie?

Its the first time I take them out of the box, the plant attribute sisters >.<

Chocofreak13

i haven't checked the links yet, but if it's dollfie then nevermind. that's WAY out of my price range. :\
click to make it bigger