The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Started by Alex Stankevitch, October 16, 2006, 05:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Stankevitch

Silentbob

Everybody is a lesbian for Mikuru.  

I think...   ;018

Edit:  Or it may just be me hanging out in /b/ too much.

SleepyD

....lol maybe. When I went to 4chan a while after Haruhi ended, I was quite suprised and amused. XD;

And don't forget to give Tsuruya some love too! ^^

Alex Stankevitch

Its amazing what you find on a japanese website at 2am...

Q4(V)

i can't view the image  ;015

i want to c the picture

Silentbob

It probably expired since images don't remain permanently on those imageboards.

SleepyD

yeah... Especially in the more popular boards.... like 4chan's /b/

Anyone happen to save it?

Silentbob

Just found out I have the picture, not in its original form, but something I apparently got off 4chan a while ago.

[attachment deleted by admin]

brougeXP22

NewYinzer

Why am I always late for the latest girl on girl action?

In response to the second picture, while everyone knows the Japanese are hornier than most Americans, rape is not the standard hello. How do you explain the anime and manga you've seen, burusera shops, comfort women, and scandals involving girls on trains? At least they're not pedaphiles...
*cough*Mark Foley*cough*

Gaatz

Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it\'s passed, until a simple courtesy becomes a act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil. -some asshole

Aurora Borealis

The bunny ears are from one of Mikuru's costumes (her band costume, I think)

MisterCat

Mikuru Asahina the drummer

Mikuru Asahina as recipient of the Christmas Spirit

Mikuru Asahina the soothsayer

;019

=^..^=

Exa

Yes, she is multi-functional :) I don't know why, but the third pic is strange for me... but I like the first pic the best!  ;010

Pitkin

In the Christmas Spirit picture, who's the person in the bag on the left? ^^;

Oh, and the bunny costume's originally not a band costume, but just one of Haruhi Suzumiya-san's 'big ideas'. Don't want to reveal anything else, even though it's not really a spoiler. ^^

I loved the series really, but unlike often, I liked the main character the most; Haruhi Suzumiya-san sported some of the funniest little expressions on an anime character's face I've ever seen, and I especially loved her little grumble of annoyance during a class on a hot day once. She's priceless, and the two male members of the club are really good too; Mikuru Asahina-san and Yuki Nagato-san were fine too, but I liked the other three even more. ^^