people counter

+1
5 (83.3%)
+0
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: January 01, 2009, 10:51:11 PM

Chocofreak13

i'll jump that hurdle when i come to it.

btw, is everyone cool with me making -kun counterparts for 1.0, 2.0, CE, and XPMCE? for reference, i'm using the japanese version of 1.0 as canon in this case, but since i lost the only pic i had of the japanese 2.0 (white, curly-haired shy-looking girl), i'm going to treat the us version as canon. (if anyone has a pic of any japanese 2.0s, i'd like to see them, just to compare.)

for that matter, what about 'human' names for CE, 1.0, and 2.0? i was thinking maybe Celina for CE, but i have no idea on 1 or 2. :\

i also don't have a name for ME-kun, so any suggestions would be appriciated. :\
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

I'll be cool with it if they are distinct enough from their counterparts. Each character should have a purpose to cut down on the number of one-offs. Celina sounds like a good name for CE-tan. Didn't you also have name ideas for 1.0-tan and 2.0-tan? I know I saw them somewhere, and they sounded good.

Chocofreak13

i think i did, but hell if i can remember. ><; and i thought up a great plotline involving 1.0 and 2.0 (both genders), so don't worry, they'll be used.

still, any ideas for CE-kun, ME-kun, 1.0/2.0?
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

doublepostlolwut

so i came up with some suggestions for 1.0, 2.0, CE-kun and ME-kun:

1.0-tan - Ichiko (ichi = 1, ko = child, plus 'ichiko' sounds like 'ichigo' which means strawberry :3)
2.0-tan - Niiko (ni = 2, ko = child, and "niko" as a word is the word for "smile")
1.0-kun - Hitotsu (wiki lists this as the 'traditional' word for 1), or Kazu ("one")
2.0-kun - Niiro ("second son")
CE-kun - Tsubasa ("wing", given that he and his sister are pixies, and it sounds similar to Celina, i figured it was a good fit)
ME-kun - Osamu ("discipline, study"), or Nobuchi (nobu = truth, chi = thousand/study) (i like the second one better)

i also found an interesting name that would fit 3.1-kun, Saburo ("third son"), so i might use that as a variant.

also, since i made a system 7.5-kun, i was thinking Alphonse-kun or Scarface-kun for his name (since his sister's name is Capone)
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

that's exactly why i like that one for ME-kun. ^^ fits so well.

also, i like some of my older suggestions for them better than the new ones (especially considering the parallel with system 1 might be confusing), and the name "Kazue" seems better for 1.0's relatively calm personality. :3
if 2.0 is melancholy, then maybe Aki would be better. Jiro sounds better, too. :3 so i'll adjust my name list.

however, naming 1.0-kun "Kazu" makes him sound like the twin of 1.0-tan, which for my storyline purposes would be quite creepy, so i think i'll stick to Hitotsu on that one. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

how about serenity? means almost the same thing as bliss. :\

considering that i'm really only going to be showing them pre-split, i'll go with Niiko, since the irony of it now makes it funny as well. :3

if you like tsukibukuro, you should keep it. plenty of people have long names that get shortened into nicknames. tsuki would be a cute nickname for her, since it's an informal way of saying "love". ^^
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

i like fumiko. it's cute. <3 also, why not use Kolibri as her last name? sounds last name-ey. :\

and yeah, i'm going to use Kazue and Niiko as their names. doesn't have to be canon, but i think it fits well. :3

(btw, do you have any pics of 2.0 outside of the one with masonry gloves here? figured i'd ask since i think either you, bella, or nej might have them. :\ )

click to make it bigger