Main Menu

Dreamcast Thread.

Started by Alex_Reetz, August 10, 2011, 02:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_Reetz

NejinOniwa

Why, that's just an early model of the WiiU.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alex_Reetz

Remilia

I was expecting to see Yuyuko when I clicked the thread open.

I've never played anything on Dreamcast, on Saturn I've played a total of 1 hour of game that I don't remember the name of.

Nichi

I used to have a Dreamcast, although the only games I really liked on it where the two Sonic Adventure games and Phantasy Star Online V2

Alex_Reetz

I am trying to make a novice dreamcast collection. so far, i got 15 genuine games, every game ever made for the dreamcast ripped,the vga adapter, the sd adapter, all accessories except the broadband adapter, maracas, and train controller. if anyone has any dreamcast stuff they want to sell; let me know :D

Bella

My brother either has a Dreamcast or a Saturn.... I forget which. /randominfo

Red-Machine

If it's black, it;s a Saturn.  If it's grey, it's a Dreamcast.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

I've never actually seen it, it's in storage or some such.

Chocofreak13

my cousin ryan had a dreamcast. before the family fell apart me and my sister used to sleep over his house, and i remember seeing it and wanting to try it really bad (never did). :[
to this day i wonder where ryan is, how he's doing, and if he still has the dreamcast. xD
click to make it bigger

Paul

I have aa Dreamcast!!! bought it not long ago pretty cheap and already got 3 games (Shenmue, ChuChu Rocket and Virtua Fighter 3tb)
Loving it a lot.... also the ability to play cd-roms is nice :D
A real pity IMO that this system never got the attention it deserved.

Chocofreak13

are dreamcast games rare? :\ and if so, what's the degree of rarity? are we talking N64 rare or atari rare?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

In my experience, while they aren't as common as either one you mentioned, there's also not as much demand for them, meaning Dreamcast stuff is generally easy to find at a reasonable price. You can usually pick up just the system with a memory card and Sonic Adventure for less than the cost of an N64 with Super Mario 64

Chocofreak13

ah, ok. maybe i'll ask for one for christmas or my birthday next year. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

You guys are looking for Dreamcast games?  I can probably still get you some from the secondhand store.