Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dr. Kraus

Tomoko got her own patch...

Humikane:
"TOMOCHANGのパーソナルマークをつくってみた 巴紋をベースに狐と白色電光をあしらったのだ"
Basic Translate:
"The crest is decorated with white lightning based on a fox, I made this Tomo's personal crest of TOMOCHANG"




HE IS ALWAYS WATCHING.

Chocofreak13 she/they

we're getting into RPT goes wild territory there..... ^///^;

@bella: i've been meaning to, but i havve a tendency to put in insane amounts of detail, lol. xD
i'll try, though :3
@kraus: that guy is creepily awesome.
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

#4247
He is always watching......

Humikane put another logo up but twitpic failed and he's pretty upset...



Made this in 5 min, I was bord but it came out kinda cool.

Chocofreak13 she/they

i like it. ^^

and as for DAT GUY, what's he from?
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

If it's not for sale, why is there a sign?


Nothing more needs to be said about this


I've had some battles in Pokémon that felt this epic

Acher13


so the moral of the story is??

Bella She/her

.......Ugly people will be eaten by birds?

Dr. Kraus

Oh boy... your in some trouble here kogasa...
panel 1: [6 years ago] "want to go to a nice place?" "nice place?"
panel 2: [nice place Moriya House]
panel 4: "These are my parents!" "Well. So your Kogasa?" "Looks like you've been taking care of our Sanae, hmm?" "ahahhahhhaaaahaha..."


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Wish there was one for every team...


Chocofreak13 she/they

me too, i'd like to see the red sox one >>;

....and the cubs...
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 06, 2011, 11:35:48 PM
me too, i'd like to see the red sox one >>;

....and the cubs...

I'll post the red socks one later for you! You a cubbys fan!? I love my cubbys, first team I went to see and it was on Chicago! I wish they would start winning games though, pirates have been doing well so I'm happy about that!