Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

computer fan and my bracelet clacking against the table :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just finished watching the new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged

For Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged episode 52: ShowHide
Joey driving like a madman while Free Bird plays in the background = awesome

Bella She/her

The bizarre sounds of Maryland suburbs. (Namely, an unidentified clicky/buzzy-noise coming from outside. Sounds like a cross between the Smoke Monster from Lost, and a malfunctioning sprinkler system.)

Chocofreak13 she/they

you sure that's not a cicada?

1000 ways to die. Also was listening to "NO SCARED" earlier. planning on putting it on my ipod in a bit.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Watching the new episode of Warehouse 13

This episode proves that TigerDirect is evil. Newegg FTW [/sarcasm]

Chocofreak13 she/they

newegg ftw indeed. -w-

White Collar is on. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just finished watching an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It's not bad, really

My sister's watching Jem right now, which I'm half watching while tinkering with a desktop I'm trying to get working

Chocofreak13 she/they

OH HELL YES JEM.

an episode of SVU i've never seen just ended. another episode is coming up.
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

I tried watching an episode of MLP: Friendship is Magic last sunday (saw it on cable at my cousins' house). Ten minutes or so was all I could take. >__>

I hear conversations atm.

stewartsage

@Kari: It was Cicadas.

On Bedford and Grand, the Besnard Lakes

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Psychotic Reaction, Count Five

Nichi

Watching a video of a guy playing a crappy bootleg Mario game

There's nothing quite like starting your day with some videos of bootleg games

Chocofreak13 she/they

there's a lady poking a tiger with a stick on tv. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Think I'm in Love, Beck