What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svx

I plan on watching the one about galactic heroes soon. Legend of the Galactic Heroes, I think it's called. That one you mentioned, zjh

Hope it's good...  I just need to pick it up from where I downloaded it :D

Man, I watched more than half of Hayate no Gotoku's first season before I stopped, and I dunno why I stopped... I must have gotten sidetracked by something? Or, maybe I needed a break from Kugimiya-san...

I wish the chick from Soutaiseiriron would be a prominent action anime seiyuu
Moe

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: svx on June 14, 2011, 11:44:50 PM
I plan on watching the one about galactic heroes soon. Legend of the Galactic Heroes, I think it's called. That one you mentioned, zjh

so far i'm liking it

they say it's like the king of space operas D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

mark520

i have too many that i'm currently watching.  how about the ones that i'm particularly enjoying?shinryaku! ika musume - how can you not love a show about a girl with tentacles as her hair, vomiting squid ink, working at a seaside cafe and trying to take over the world?kuragehime - must be a sea theme. this reminds me of otaku no musume-san, except it's not about a daughter, but a cross-dressing bishounen.mm! - fine, it's about a masochistic high schooler trying to change his ways, but it can be quite cute and sweet at moments.and a sentimental pick from my old collection for a re-watch - dennou coil - go watch it if you haven't.

svx

Watching Legend of the Legendary Heroes! (not Legend of the Galactic Heroes yet, will watch that later)

LoL Heroes...

It's amazing so far. It's like Tears to Tiara mixed with Death Note and perhaps even a few Madoka★ elements?

24 episodes... I'm on the 8th, already wish it had a few more seasons :p

Acher13

Having Seto no Hanayome for now, accidentally picked up the series because I was bored.. so I guess I'll be finishing it.

Paul

Trying to finish GITS:SAC if the time allows it. Then maybe Ergo Proxy or Zetsubou.

Acher13

Quote from: Paul on June 24, 2011, 04:17:35 PM
Trying to finish GITS:SAC if the time allows it. Then maybe Ergo Proxy or Zetsubou.
I need to get the 3rd Zetsubo series.. haven't started it yet.

Red-Machine

Amagami SS.  An anime that plays out like a dating sim.  It's an... interesting concept.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

It's also the Oldest One In The Book, Red-kun.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: Paul on June 24, 2011, 04:17:35 PM

Ergo Proxy is mindblowing.... I really wanna watch Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei too.

Quote from: Red-Machine on June 27, 2011, 03:12:20 AM
Amagami SS.

While i thoroughly dislike dating sims and animu that play out like them and have never seen Amagami, I do like one of the characters from that series, Tanamachi.

It's DAT HAIR.

NejinOniwa

That's not hair, THAT'S FLUFF!

Red-Machine

She's also voiced by the Same seiyu as Misaka.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

svx

svx

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokubgrejgre9gjerogjeriogjer is over
It was awesome!

What to watch now? BTW, Commie's translations of Steins;Gate are frustrating! They translated tsundere to "hot and cold", wtf?!  :(