Claudia Madobe - Nanami's got family!

Started by Kiso, June 09, 2011, 04:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

And yet again, rule #61 is proved correct. There IS no escape from /osc/. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

the cozy sinkhole that keeps us all together. :3

in the meantime, is there any new developments in the madobe family?
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Nope, Claudia's twitter is just little things about how the weather is hot and going to meetings about the cloud and stuff. No new web comic either or translation on the 3rd chapter, the 4th chapter shouldn't come out till about the end on the week maybe if they are quick plus twitter will let me know ASAP if that happens...

Chocofreak13

kk. so should we lock this or something?
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 28, 2011, 12:17:38 AM
kk. so should we lock this or something?

I say to keep it open because some new stuff is probably on the way, give it another few weeks and if its still dead then lock it...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

The final chapter of the Claudia webcomic was posted yesterday (though I was to lazy to click the little link on Claudia's twitter when I read it) and I gave it a little read, my translation sucks but I can get the jist of what is being said by the pictures and such. I haven't looked to see if chapter 3 was translated on Danbooru but I'll take a little peak in a bit along with posting Chapter 4 up for translation (hopefully someone will take the time to translate it, the dialouge is really short in the chapter...)

Chocofreak13

good to hear. looking forward to the translations. :3
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

pretty cool, bro. added it to the os-tan playlist i built on youtube. -w-
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Microsoft japan created this video of Claudia and "Ruri" for the opening of their new datacenter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpNfPOZ_lwM

DustiiWolf

Just thought I might leave this here, as according to Google Translate the title is Video version of Cloud Girl "Intention thoughts on the stage of Midori"

Also found these from "MicrosoftSpain":

Episode 2

Episode 3

can't believe I didn't find these sooner. First time they ever came up in a search for me

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

sorry for the double post, but listening closely to the video, i hear Claudia call black-hair girl "Azumo-san". i googled "Azumo" and got references to izuma, izumo, azuma, etc etc, so methinks this is a name, not a misheard word. the closest result was Azuma, which is a name anyway, so it seems the little black haired girl is named Azumo Ruri (or Azuma Ruri, not sure which). :0

EDIT: listened to it again to make sure i wasn't hearing "Aizawa" and unless Claudia was slurring her words it is DEFINITELY "Azumo".

also, in the previous episode (2; was talking about 3 above), Claudia refers to Ruri as "kanojo". for anyone who's seen any anime ever, they know that this can translate to "girlfriend". given Ruri's reaction at Claudia in ep 3, i think there may be a canon-uncanon yuri budding here....
click to make it bigger