Strike Witches: Operation Torch OOC

Started by stewartsage, May 15, 2011, 09:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

Horns are usually a male moose thing, but okey dokes~ haha

And I had no room for the end of the Bofors. It went off the page every time. XD The perforated barrel should be at least as long as the other half of the gun

Dr. Kraus

Wahahaha, Abigail is great but you forgot her Aviators (I guess I never put that she almost never takes them off)! Overall she looks good other than the height, which is 5"11 so a tad taller than Inga (she is pretty sneaky for being tall, eh?).

NejinOniwa

The Bofors is a bit big, yes. _W_;

And I was pondering whether to follow biology or the RULE OF COOL in the case of the horns. Understandably, I went with the latter. =w=
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

This is Strike Witches, Rule of Cool is almost always in effect.  Except when I say it isn't.

Men, get on your arms; we will proceed to the Ferry desert.

NejinOniwa

RP IS BACK ON?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

stewartsage

Yeah, the next few weeks look like they hold routine and consciousness, so, yeah.

NejinOniwa

Well, it's go time then! I think the ball's in your court atm, tho.

stewartsage

yes it is; now that I'm back from shopping and other RPGs we can get down to business.

NejinOniwa

I just realized an important fact:
Since Inga's MOOSE POWAR buff enhances her muscles themselves, rather than helping her lift with magic or so, SHE MUST HAVE SUFFICIENTLY BUFF LIMBS when transformed. Thus: her uniform will always look quite loose when not transformed, and she will seem somewhat hulkish when transformed. Makes the whole thing with lifting the Bofors a tad less surreal-looking, at least. -w-;
As pictured here. Lots of details skipped (like swordaxe and books and shit because I suck and am too tired to draw dat) but WITH HORNS THIS TIEM.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/NejinOniwa/Scans-Scraps-and-Doodles/P6170070.jpg
Based on sleepy's render, with added shoulder pad things, rank badge and little flag thingies on collar. Also horns. And those ears are supposed to be a bit folded back. Dunno how that went.

Anycase, disregard any art-ificial shittiness of this design. It's conceptual or something.

Bella

Dr. Kraus

Agreed! I'll also start to space out my posts so they are easier to read...

stewartsage

Honestly, I'm too tired to really write ATM.  Hopefully that will be different tomorrow since I won't allow my self to be dragged off on shenanigans again.

Also it seems appropriate to mention that El's awake and in her tent retrieving the Hotchkiss.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: stewartsage on June 18, 2011, 12:14:53 AM
Honestly, I'm too tired to really write ATM.  Hopefully that will be different tomorrow since I won't allow my self to be dragged off on shenanigans again.

I as well, will write something up for later though.
Here is a quick 10 minute sketch of Abigail's striker unit:
http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q364/tcmapler/IMG_0001.jpg

stewartsage

Okay, as soon as everyone who has posted so far retcons finding their boss asleep out I'll be ready to move us along.

Nice work Doc!

NejinOniwa