Claudia Madobe - Nanami's got family!

Started by Kiso, June 09, 2011, 04:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Chocofreak13

sorry, but they made Capitan a mod, not me. which, not to upset anyone, was kind of dumb, since she made a horrible mod and doesn't even access anymore.

the tradeoff is that pitkin accesses regularly and is the global mod. :3

also, i searched my pictures folder, and found some traces of the picbomb. nothing like before, but there's a few sprinklings. ^^

(my self sacrifice wasn't completely in vain ;v; )
click to make it bigger

HaloCapella

Claudia shines before me. What a cute meganekko she is. Me wants.

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

Kiso

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on June 14, 2011, 01:26:41 PM
Wow, Windows Phone 7 App for Claudia Comic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpmfY-n-K9I&feature=player_embedded
Oh my... they actually have that? Wait, is that text-to-speech button default for the Windows Phone in Japan or is that Claudia's seiyuu? If that is indeed her voice, I think I want to know who she is.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Just edited all of the first chapter of the web comic into English, will upload and share tomorrow!

I'm going to upload chapter two onto Danbooru for translation (due to my Japanese to English being broken English and vague) so hopefully that will get translated and pooled fast so I can work on that next!

Kiso

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 14, 2011, 11:42:37 PM
this is claudia's seiyuu.
Oh my gawd... that makes two triple-A seiyuu for MS using them as mascot voices. Hoepfully they don't make the mistake of trolling the otaku in Japan using the world (in)famous Aya Hirano. Would be fun to see their reactions though.

Anyway.. I think I need to change all of my lower body clothes... they're starting to feel sticky will all the JITP going in on here.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Just did minor inking (with a ballpoint pen, lol) so here is my Claudia sketch, this is the first time I've seriously sat down and drawn fanart out for over 30 min and come out happy with the product! TAT HAND IS TERRIBLE THOUGH, ITS BLINDING. Shading is also hard to see unless its the really dark shading...

Chocofreak13

does like, dude. -w- also, protip for hands: make them as large as the face.
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 15, 2011, 12:21:31 AM
does like, dude. -w- also, protip for hands: make them as large as the face.

Attempted to do that but failed miserably with the fingers being too long and going in to eyes O.O
These hands aren't my worst though, I've done MUCH worse with hands...

Kiso

You know? I thought that drawing was threading on the Chibi style... so I went, "oh, tiny hands... chibi... cute... indeed cute". now I'm all "aww, no chibi style?" all over the place.

Chocofreak13

the chibi could be in the eye of the beholder. :\
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Here is something I can do with ease, translated into English and fully edited!

I'm just waiting on translation for the next chapter so I start on that... I'll upload these to the gallery in the mean time!