Main Menu

Favorite TV Shows

Started by Nichi, May 29, 2011, 08:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_Reetz

never got into it; i was still in my pre-post pokemon views. I think pokemon fire red fixed that. 0_0

Chocofreak13

wasn't that the first episode(s)?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah they where. Although, on a note related to that episode, Jimmy and Marina are inferior to their similar-in-appearance manga counterparts, Gold and Crystal.

Chocofreak13

oh hell yes. i found the in-game "marina" to be much more badass than the way they depicted her in the anime (it was painful to watch).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

She kicked ass in the manga, but she lost her soul in the anime; becoming a generic, Pokémon Contest-obsessed freak, like a majority of the other girls on the show.

Of all the main girls in that series, nobody will ever top Misty. In fact, I related more to her than Ash when I was a kid; she should have been the main character instead.

Chocofreak13

oh definitely. she was one of the characters with true personality. the original trio will always be the best. ><;
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

i miss tracy. he was awesome for having a marial  in season 2

Chocofreak13

yeah. -w- i miss the good ol' days. -w-

my sister always had control of the remote when i was young, so as a result i watched alot of buffy, charmed, and angel. xD

also, i loved the show Daria when i was little. i only saw it once or twice, but Daria became a bit of a role model for me when i was younger. ^^
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

i like desperate house wifes; if anyone watches that.

Chocofreak13

lol. you'd get along with my mum and sister then.

you know, it's weird; i love SVU, but i hate pretty much all other cop shows.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Along with my parents and sister. I never really got into that show, although they like it.

Anyway, another TV series I like is Star Trek: The Next Generation. Such a damn good show; tied with The Original Series as my favorite series in the franchise, although I'd like to see more of DS9

Chocofreak13

my dad loved that show. xD one of the few things he used to watch that wasn't the news. wonder if he'd like it if i informed him that it's still on (on the BBC). :3

this is random, but while i know battlestar galactica is a show, it sounds more like an 80's video game. :3
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

i prefer dr.who to star trek. the concept of star trek is good; i just dont like the fandom.

Nichi

Trekkies thankfully aren't as bad as fans of K-On. At one time, there was a group of people on a board on GameFAQs where where complete freaks over that show; killing my interest in seeing it

Chocofreak13

i remember reading a story about the forbidden love between a trekkie and a star wars enthusiast. :3
(violent, but turned out sweet in the end.)

also, i must say, i love comedy shows. not comedies, but actual stand-up or improv shows. ^^
click to make it bigger