Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nichi


Red-Machine

The Octopus is a prepaid travelcard used in Hong Kong.  They're really handy, we used them all the time when we were over there.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13 she/they

like the oyster card in london. xD

(hmm, my charlie card's gonna eat your oyster and octopus cards. xDD)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Red: Oh. I though it was something that got lost in translation

Chocofreak13 she/they

they name the subway all sorts of weird things. -w- nyc has the metro card, while boston has the charlie card.....etc. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I wouldn't know, because the closest thing to a subway I know of in my general area is the DART in Dallas. But, we make up for it with a local dealership named Bacon, who really likes putting their name in noticeable lettering on the back of the cars they sell:


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Gardenia uses a Messenger to point out how annoying they are:

Paul

Trying to find a used dreamcast in good condition to a decent price... no luck so far :/

Dr. Kraus


Paul


Nichi

#3851
The bears beers; they're everywhere, man!


Alex_Reetz

i saw that dreamcast on danbooru; i was actually planning on doing that to mine.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Paul on June 08, 2011, 02:46:41 PM
oO yours?



Nuuuuuuuu, just found it on Danbooru a while back!

I tend to find a few priced for $30 around here in Pittsburgh and there is a large amount here in the USA, now I'm thinking of getting one....


Chocofreak13 she/they

#3854
i found an art-deco couragewolf:


EDIT: hay guize, turns out pokemon stole one of the os-kuns:
click to make it bigger