Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

NejinOniwa

My sentiment agrees with the ponies.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

felt that was the best combination of facepalm, general dissapointment, and rainbows.
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

what is your words?

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Alex_Reetz on May 27, 2011, 08:30:41 PM
whats the difference?

America isn't in 'NAM

Hippy's are dead (most)

America is a bunch of stuffed up, bossy, panzies that need to learn to take is easy (seriously, in any other school on this earth, if I want to eat outside when its really nice, I can eat outside! Here in America I can't stand up to get a tissue in class without being questioned "What are you doing?" "getting a tissue" "why" "TO BLOW MY NOSE") 

All the great rock'n roll bands are dead

I'm not feeling the love.

There. Go get high else where please.

Chocofreak13 she/they

@alex:


i mean this in the nicest way. :\
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

music sucks nowadays.

i would kill Justin B., most rappers, and all Disney singers if i had the chance.

would do the world a favor.

Chocofreak13 she/they

well, yes, but killing the teeny-bopper music won't bring the doors back. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I just watched that video. I now see Inspector Gadget breakdancing to Octopus' Garden...what the hell is happening to me!? WAAAAA--


Chocofreak13 she/they

did you make that in paint? or is there a generator online?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

#11289
I made it in Paint...although I'm surprised there isn't a BSOD generator somewhere out there

EDIT: Actually, I just found one

NejinOniwa

An Karanir Thanagor,
Mor Ok Angalor.
Mor Ok Gorum
Pala Ah'm Raval!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alex_Reetz

beware, i am doodling

Dr. Kraus

Everything back to normal?

Everything back to normal. Awesome.

Chocofreak13 she/they



btw,
WE GOTS SNACKS <33333 (finally).

also, considering drawing moar comiks. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

You know, I had a random though while I was at work today: if everybody on this forum came together to form our own version of the A-Team, what jobs would everybody fall under?

Likely, I'd drive the van. After all, vans are cool...except minivans; full-size vans all the way.