Main Menu

plague....

Started by Chocofreak13, January 20, 2009, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

The nasal slur has translated into text! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

*tuns into his true form*

MWuahahahahaharrr!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

Also, my nose feels like someone's stuck a faucet up into it and turned it on because it feels so stuffed...
[/whine]
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

you dont seem to hot, your not your usual cheery self :p
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

ha ha ha. >_>
-sick as a dog that got into the chocolate factory-

CaptBrenden

need some chicken soups? that always makes me feel better. you should also get some of that theraflu stuff, it tasts like really bitter gatorade but it will make you feel alot better fast

Cockleshell

Got some chicken soup in the pantry, I'll have to warm it up in a bit. The whole family's got this bug.

Theraflu's out because they don't stock it in any of the stores near where I live. I have some Vicks and cough medicine...

CaptBrenden

id pat your head and say there there to make you feel better, but you may be contaigious.. lol computer virus..

Smokey

Well, that does sound like the situation i was in a couple of weks ago...
All three were sick as a dog, and my mom made everyone in her ward sick...
Flu sucks, but come to think of it, we had a chinese restaurant, who's owner we'd get along with and they had really good herbal tea...Maybe that'll help, at least a cup of good tea with a spoon of honey helps a soar throat...

Plus i'm not that cold anymore, yay ^_^... Maybe the climate control in my mates new car helped... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

*tears throat of passing sheep*

...don't mind me, just passi-RABIES LOL

Where was that epidemic again. France? Don't remember, F5 me, folks.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

oh shi-
Also, why did nejin take a break?

CaptBrenden

better yet, why did he come back. On topic, he causes me constant head aches

NejinOniwa

Hooray, I create the On-topicness for the captain. Be glad, you organic heap of organs!

Added after 7 minutes:

Also, 'twas Angola.
F is for set fail.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

True, the most comments Nej, posted, were a waste of effort (scrolling down and up the page) and can cause me RSI...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

-rubs her forehead-
I think if this keeps up I'll have a freakin' aneurysm.

Cold is clearing up, just a little. Still major/massive headaches though.
[/whine]