7-tan(Noob's Design)(loli!)

Started by Alex_Reetz, October 19, 2008, 12:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

i was already worried that this would end up like the Vistan, and now artists are backing out...

I'm sorry by the way for the part i had in it...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

Come on people, let's not go into emo mode. That's not cool.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

Not going emo... just doing the appropriate thing for being random...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Kiso

Ooookaaay... this is interesting. Anyways, that drawing of yours vonDaab, is awesome... though way too rughed up for a -tan... I think. Some elements could be used for an OS-kun though... like the scar for instance.

Anyways, I like it... kinda'... but hope you keep the earlier cutesie ones... they look just lovable. ^^

Still... I am going to take on badass and see how cute can I make it... as disturbing as that maybe... even for me who knows badass can't be cute without being creepy.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

NejinOniwa

Sans boobs that looks like a PURRFECT Win7-kun, really.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Sans boobs that looks like a PURRFECT Win7-kun, really.
Yeah, I thought that too. Dunno why I finished her as female...

Smokey

Win7-kun, the angry brother because 7-tan gets all the attention...
i'm smelling a plot here...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You'd be pretty pissed off too when your sister is getting this much attention, and she's still in Beta...

Oh wait...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Kiso

You guys make me sick!

I can't see how you could be thinking about an attention-grabbing OS-tan... with her cuteness... and boobs... and female body... and boobs... and badassness... and.... boobs... and...

Oh, I can see what you mean now... lol

Anyways... VonDaab, can you make more OS-kun imagery? Seeing yours was inspiring enough to make me hate all of the concept designs I saw at Futaba, especially a ganguro man that wears a blue unitard thing with a 7-shaped opening that goes right down to his... you know... manliness.

Oh, and by the way... do draw more 7-tan while you're at it... lol ^_^;
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Smokey

hey, i'm a man, i notice women faster than i do men...

Added after 15 seconds:

^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Asterlux

pardon my ignorance but is windows 7 realy even beyond a rough alpha stage?  honest question sorry if i sound dumb

NejinOniwa

Microsoft announced an open beta in january, so, yeah.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Asterlux

wow so i guess i need to crawl out from under my rock ;D

Nuker

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Microsoft announced an open beta in january, so, yeah.

They're actually in the RC phase, now.  ;003

Smokey

gee, i wonder how long Vista will live before it gets killed off by M$, releasing another successor...?
Thanks Fedora-sama