Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

DEMON IS WATCHING YOU FROM THE ESTONIAN WILDERNESS CUZ IT TURNS OUT WE HAD UPLINK, LOL.

Also: I just managed to avoid MASSIVE FAIL and missing this trip entirely. I was up all night but had missed the fact that we'd be taking the bus at 5.20 from the town centre, instead of the school's buses - so I missed the boat off the stupid island...

Luckily I got my bureaucrats to fly me up to Stockholm, so all was well. I even slept an hour or so at the office. Tax-paid life is nice~ -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Acher13

zjhentohlauedy

I'll be off for about 5 days. going to hongkong tomorrow.
My my, aren't you lovely~

stewartsage

Have fun Zen!

So when I go home in two days (one day?) hopefully there will be DSL and all my troubles will be over forever!  That means there may be work done over the summer on any of my projects.  Before anyone lol's, remember that I've had DSL for a decade...  

I'm also working on starting a game of Window via the magic of the internet.  Hopefully it'll work out alright.

zjhentohlauedy

leaving in 6 hours :D
My my, aren't you lovely~

Acher13

Get me some souvernir

Chocofreak13

enjoy capi-communisim, zen! ^w^

stew: i feel your pain....i forget what we have here, dsl or broadband....but i envy those who have fiber optics..... >___<

ho yea and GUIZE I FINALLY GOTS WINDOWS 7 ON MAH DESKTOP HOO-RAH

but the graphics car is too old to support most of the BASIC screensavers, so i need to replace it. ^^;

and shitty has recieved a third name that is rather suiting and 40% less fail! She is now "The Argo". ^^

on a sadder note, walmart no longer sells my favorite frozen dinner. ;__;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Foobar optics. Hah.

We actually have, in the basement of our dorm, this ginormous fiber cable that provides broadband to the entirety of Gotland; HOWEVER, we're not using it. It'd take 7 meters of cable, but THEY'RE TOO DAMN CHEAP to buy the service. So no internet at all instead. >:{

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I apologize in advance for shouting.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS FLYERS - BRUINS GAME SEVEN IN BOSTON I THINK MY HEART JUST EXPLODED AND NOW I'M RUNNING ON STRAIGHT ADRENALINE.  GAGNE'S BACK AND SO IS THE GROOVE!  REVENGE FOR THE WINTER CLASSIC BETTER BE IMMINENT!

Again, I am very sorry.  Unless you're a Bruins fan.  Then I'm sorta sorry.

NejinOniwa

Bruins are meh. (if anything a Wild supporter)

stewartsage

Good for you Nej, the Wild are okay I guess.

NejinOniwa

Missed the game when I was in St. Paul, though...could've been pretty nice.

stewartsage

Yeah, someday I'll actually get to a hockey game....

I begin my return journey at +/- 12:00 PM EDT today.  There may be a period of disappearance as the internet at home is monkeyed with, but no guarantees you'll be that lucky.

Chocofreak13

the only sport i ever watched voluntarily was hockey. boston was vs philly, we (bos) were losing 3-4. it was the night of open house, and someone left it on in the teacher's lounge. :3 i only saw for like, a minute though.....

my cousins are big into hockey, and i was on a floor hockey team once. ^^

when it comes to sports, i root for the underdog or the home team. idk who the underdog is, so go bruins! ^^
click to make it bigger