y-you'd actually use it for that!? i feel so honoured. ;v;
Pretty sure we'd all use them.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kriz: Agreed. I might use mine sometime later down the road :3

Also, Bella's posters are in the mail now

Paul

@sleepy: not a lot of material up to now, except my hand-written notes. They're in German and my handwriting is horrible, so I doubt you'd want them :D We're focusing on Siemens/S7 PLCs which have some pretty obscure (for me) programming conventions ^^

SleepyD

Quote from: Paul on September 19, 2012, 04:07:23 PM
We're focusing on Siemens/S7 PLCs which have some pretty obscure (for me) programming conventions ^^
Having worked here for a year, there's a reason why I still know nothing about PLC programming. haha

Handwriting is fine. German... might be a problem. lol

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

...?

so i'm thinking of starting my christmas shopping now. since i've found presents for 2 OSCers already. :3

though i like the idea of an OSC secret santa. i even talked my sister into facilitating it when the time comes so that no one will know who is their secret santa. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I actually have gifts in hand for 3 OSCers, with something in the works for a 4th :3

NejinOniwa

NINETEEN HUNDRED ELO
BITCHES
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/22862478
NINETEEN HUNDRED FUCKING ELO

EDIT:
okay, I'm getting a bit too happy about this, but NINETEEN FUCKING HUNDRED FUCKING ELO
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i know it's asking too much to not talk about topics that no one gets besides you. but can we not talk about topics that no one gets besides you.

@pent: i've got 2 planned out. i'm the type that finds stuff over time. the antique store helps. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Me too, in a way. I usually like to start looking early :3

One of the gifts, I've had ready since August

Chocofreak13

UGHIT'SJUSTSOPERFECTIWANTTOTELLEVERYONEBUTISHOULDN'T
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Pent: Thanks! :D

@Genpop: I'm literally the worse gift-giver ever. :z I never know what to get anyone...

Nichi

To be fair, I actually find it easier to shop for you guys, as well as my sister and brother-in-law, than it is to shop for my parents. I never can figure out what to give them ^_^;

Pitkin

Ah, so it wasn't about chess. *shrug*