Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@pent: and the revolution continues!! >:3
also, the book sale wasn't going on today. sorry. :[
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

HEY GUYS I DECIDED TO TEST A THEORY SO I'M GONNA MAKE A REALLY LONG POST IN THIS COLOUR AND SEE HOW IT COMES OUT AND IF YOU'RE FREAKED OUT THAT MY POST LOOKED BLANK THEN MY WORK HERE IS DONE.
what's a random topic i can talk about, hm, how about the books i got at the sale the other day? that sounds good! i got a bunch of cook books on various topics, such as cookies and cakes and pies and bread. i also got ones on barbecue, cooking on a budget, chili peppers, cooking with arabic spices,  ginger, and gourmet desserts.
some of the other books i got were a book which was censored by Soviet Russia (entitled The Master and Margarita), a japanese mystery novel (The Ninth Netsuke), and a book my mother will love when she reads it (Buried in Buttercream; it's a murder mystery). i also snatched up the only manga i saw, which turned out to be the last volume of the series (I''s vol. 15), and a Minx comic book (Emiko Superstar; Minx books are always quality -w-).
other books i got include a First Discovery book about Boats (we've had 3 other titles in the first discovery series since i was small, so mum was excited when i showed her i had found another), a bunch of illustrated classics (condensed, but hey, i have Oliver Twist now), and a biographical novel about a powerful chinese family (The Soong Dynasty).
one book i got that is adorable and something nej might recognize was called Supergrandpa, which is all about Gustaf Hakansson, who became a swedish folk hero in the 50's after a famous bike ride. :3
overall, it was a great haul; i got 48 books (including 2 Madeline videotapes) for $3. wish i could have gotten more, but oh well, what's done is done.

i think this post is long enough to qualify for a nice, big block. see you next time in my next phantom post. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

That is a good phantom color. Even better than the old whitepost.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i love it! though i'm wary about giving away my secrets. >w>

did you read the post? do you know who that guy is? :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 16, 2012, 07:49:57 PM
HEY GUYS I DECIDED TO TEST A THEORY SO I'M GONNA MAKE A REALLY LONG POST IN THIS COLOUR AND SEE HOW IT COMES OUT AND IF YOU'RE FREAKED OUT THAT MY POST LOOKED BLANK THEN MY WORK HERE IS DONE.

Why hello new Spoiler Text color! *__*

Chocofreak13

damn, should houdini reveal his secrets? I DON'T KNOW
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I'm feeling a bit better today. Still a bit crappy from last night, but thankfully less so

NejinOniwa

Silly derpy, if you just quote it your "secrets" are on public display. The color is...
aliceblue

Yes. I'm mean.
This week has sucked radically. -_-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

eh, i didn't expect it to last. a simple search for "css colours" on google was what found me the list that contained the colour. :\

though i don't care how much your week sucked if you're going to take it out on me. >:\

@pent: that's good. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

Good to hear you're feeling better Pent.

What's wrong, Nej?

Nichi

So, I just read something online that irritates me

Dunkin Donuts has hot apple cider now. Why can't there be a DD closer than the small handful in Dallas? ;_;

Chocofreak13

because dunkin's lied to you. america doesn't run on dunkin. only bawstun does.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Of course. Boston is the center of the universe; courtesy of the popular belief that Brooklyn is -w-
Insert chibi happy Bella here

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

So cute >w<
I think she'll love it when she sees it