Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I simply apply the easy solution of being slightly too over-the-top and intense for people to want anything to do with unless they know what they're doing.

Also: I just spent like 8 hours straight playing a Norway game on EU4. MY EYES FEEL ALL MESSED UP AND ALL THE COLORS ARE WEIRD
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

Boy, am I having a great week:

>no school today
>on Tuesday, no lessons because police came in to teach us about prison
>tomorrow is Friday

Pitkin

Quote from: NejinOniwa on October 17, 2013, 02:03:22 AM
Also: I just spent like 8 hours straight playing a Norway game on EU4. MY EYES FEEL ALL MESSED UP AND ALL THE COLORS ARE WEIRD

This message has been approved of by the PR Committee of EU4 Addicts Anonymous. In other news, there's a street in this city named after a local 19th-century artist and painter called Antonin Fanart. ^^

Chocofreak13

@pitkin: okay, that is fucking amazing. get pics if you can. xDD
@mashtur: sir, you need to preserve your eyes! how else will we spy on the enemy!? ;^;
@pent: if it was the Ramcharger, i'd accuse you of stealing Dirk Schakenberg's car. -w-;
@stew: that explains a lot. that and murder, she wrote. :0

today i get to tote all my art books to the library. ALL OF THEM. and the remains of a wedding cake. makes me wish i had pulled out my old little red wagon.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

@K: WE NEED TO SPY DEEPER

Are there any other Eu4 victims among you folks, btw? I'd love to waste a few nights on that lel

stewartsage

Nope.

Also, I think time is broken.  It was light when I walked into Subway five minutes ago and now it is midnight.

NejinOniwa

Dayum bro your subway gains some latitudes

Chocofreak13

as THE FUCKING WEATHER put it, At least you're not living in a small town in Alaska.

oh wait. it seems you are.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Speaking of that site, is it broken for you? I tried using it, and it can't find weather for anywhere in my general area anymore :\

Chocofreak13

i haven't tried to get my weather in awhile, but the last time i used it it worked. took a few moments, but it worked. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Every single time I've tried, it says "I CAN'T FIND THAT SHIT" for any ZIP code I enter within a 50-mile radius :\

Chocofreak13

well, you DO live in the centre of hell. but that happens to me a lot too, it seems like a trial-and-error thing. some days it doesn't work for me, either. ever since they switched to the new site model they've had this problem, but i check my weather so seldom that i don't even notice.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ok, now it's working for Palestine after trying every zip code for the Dallas\Ft Worth area to no avail :\

Chocofreak13

it's pretty weird since the update. maybe i should report it as a bug or something. :\

speaking of bugs, i think i've caught one. god i feel sick. >~<;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm :[

I was feeling sick, too, but I think I should be getting over it soon. Hope you recover soon as well